I need to find my 3DS

Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!
AngryIVer
Registered

I need to find my 3DS

Post by AngryIVer » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:09 am

I keep seeing these handheld games I wouldn't mind playing, but I hate emulating handhelds on PC because it looks like fucking trash.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Das Troll
Registered

Re: I need to find my 3DS

Post by Das Troll » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:09 am

I have one of those flash drives for my 3DSXL. They're pretty awesome, the only problem is they're slow as shit. It's seriously like 5 seconds per game switch and thats using a high quality micro SD. Switch time gets even higher if you cheap out on your storage.

AngryIVer
Registered

Re: I need to find my 3DS

Post by AngryIVer » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:50 am

I always loaded my pirated 3DS games right off the SD card. I was suuuuper skeptical but it worked very well for the few games I played before losing interest.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet