TerraOnion MODE

Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!
Enigma
Site Admin

TerraOnion MODE

Post by Enigma » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:07 pm

https://shop.terraonion.com/en/home/17- ... n_ODE.html

A Dreamcast AND Saturn compatible disc drive replacement. VERY cool, and for the money a VERY good investment. You'd be crazy to buy the GDEmu and RHEA/PHEOBE seperate.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Re: TerraOnion MODE

Post by Das Troll » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:56 pm

Whew that's expensive. I had not heard of such a beast before. I knew the DC was basically hacked down to the bone, but the Saturn was pretty elusive up until recently.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: TerraOnion MODE

Post by Enigma » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:14 am

Sort of, but all the flashcarts are when they first drop. The big thing with this one is that it works in both the Dreamcast AND the Saturn AND isn't limited by certain models.

EDIT: I wanna say MODE is SSD compatible too.
:weed: [IP: logged]