Fallout 3 *spoilers*

Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!
Enigma
Site Admin

Fallout 3 *spoilers*

Post by Enigma » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:46 am

I've been actually playing through Fallout 3 and doing sidequests and shit, and it's such an amazing game. You start to get emotionally attached to some of the characters and feel bad if/when you fuck them. Like I broke Moira's heart by telling her her book would get people killed and ended up going back to an earlier save because I couldn't do her all mopey, then later on I sold Bumble to the traders for some crappy hood thinking it would give me caps.

I feel really bad about Bumble. Like REALLY bad. I thought there would be a way to save her.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Kheron
Registered

Re: Fallout 3 *spoilers*

Post by Kheron » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:26 pm

Can't wait for another good rpg like fallout/elder scrolls. Or Outer Worlds, Obsidian did good with that.

Why don't more companies do this kind of RPG? Too big & costly/niche?

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:38 pm

Probably too costly and niche.

The new Elder's Scrolls was just confirmed recently.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:47 am

Haven't they teased & talked about TES6 for... awhile now? What got confirmed? More details or something?