Zelda coop? WTF?! lawl.

Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!
greglazor

Zelda coop? WTF?! lawl.

Post by greglazor » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:03 am

Hello,

One of my friends on xfire said that his team "SeLters"(don't ask) next project was to see if they could put in a coop for Zelda OOT(rom file). Personally i think they're *bleep*ed. lol, as much as I'd love to play Zelda with a friend on my computer...that i usually hook up my to my T.V. Before i play any n64 roms =P...i just don't see how it'd be possible. they are a dedicated team, but i seriously doubt that this can be done. How ever i wanted to see other peoples thoughts on this and decided to post it up. Please share you thoughts on this

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/875/t81 ... -wtf-lawl/

Corporate Advertising Examples

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Zelda coop? WTF?! lawl.

Post by Enigma » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:24 am

Wtf would the point of OOT multiplayer be!? They already have Triforce Heroes in any case, which isn't bad, but I'm not even high and can't fathom how OOT multiplayer would work.
:weed: [IP: logged]