My Summer Car

Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!
Enigma
Site Admin

My Summer Car

Post by Enigma » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:33 am

Who else plays this shit? It's fucking intense with it's realism. Almost too intense if you ask THIS space cowboy
:weed: [IP: logged]

Fonaplats

Re: My Summer Car

Post by Fonaplats » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:01 pm

Oh my goodness. I can't believe I just seen this thread! I saw youtube walk throughs of this game probably a year ago and it looked straight up rad! I wanted to play it so bad but I did not and still dont have any money. Even if I could afford it I am pretty sure I would need to have some sort of gaming computer to run it.
OP has a good taste in games!
Someday I hope to experience the gameplay for myself. When that day comes I will be hitting up OP for multiplayer (if thats possible)

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:09 pm

I pirated it and run it on basically a potato.

Fonaplats

Post by Fonaplats » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:19 pm

How did you pirate it? I think I am running the equivalent of a potato

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:15 pm

Pirate Bay

Fonaplats

Post by Fonaplats » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:11 am

I gave it some thought. I do not want to play it now.