Games you like to watch people stream.

Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!
greglazor

Games you like to watch people stream.

Post by greglazor » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:30 am

Hi,

my friend has been trying to tap into the streaming business for the last 2 years. He hasn't really lifted off too far yet, but going hard every week. I'm trying to help him out to see what appeals to people. Not for playing, but games people like to watch. Pretty much what would appeal to you. Any feedback would be great, thanks. Also incentives or ideas to keep people watchingm

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-d ... -32710192/
Online Service Marketing

Thanks

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Games you like to watch people stream.

Post by Enigma » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:19 pm

Okay, this one I can answer. Your friend needs to play popular games like PUBG, or Minecraft, then take advantage of things like spring break, 4th of July, et cetera to do more themed streams. 4th of July do fireworks on Minecraft, spring break do a week long retro game marathon. That kind of thing. Troll forums like 4chan's retro games, or gaming general for quick information on the hottest new meme game.
:weed: [IP: logged]