Windowed ok, but fullscreen = black screen

Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!
kevinmanuel

Windowed ok, but fullscreen = black screen

Post by kevinmanuel » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:16 am

HI,

A projector is connected to the laptop but whenever I try to switch to fullscreen I get a black screen.
When I select windowed, I do get a visual but obviously I would like to get fullscreen to work.
I never experienced any problems with this and I googled my ass off but couldn't find a solution so far..
In the NVidia control panel I changed the Arena.exe settings to 'Compatibilty Performance Mode'.
Any suggestions would be great!

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:-
http://resolume.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12345
Video content production agency

Thanks

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Windowed ok, but fullscreen = black screen

Post by Enigma » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:16 pm

From the sounds of it your selected resolution is going outside the range of the projector.
:weed: [IP: logged]