Is GTA III unplayable?

Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!
Enigma
Site Admin

confused Is GTA III unplayable?

Post by Enigma » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:00 pm

I can get into every other entry of the 3D universe, but GTA III has always felt clunky and unplayable to me. Like, they obviously had some shit to work out being the first 3D entry. I can see it being great when it was the only option, but Vice City really nailed a lot of those mechanics down, and San Andreas just solidified it. Vice City Stories and Liberty City Stories even look and control better, and those were just ports of PSP games
:weed: [IP: logged]