Animal Crossing: Population Growing!

Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!
AngryIVer
Registered

Animal Crossing: Population Growing!

Post by AngryIVer » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:07 pm

So I got a bit of nostalgia this morning and downloaded Dolphin and an Animal Crossing ISO and kind of started getting back into it. It was cool until the emulator froze, but I'm 100% sure that's something wrong with my computer, but that's a topic for another thread :jackit:
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet