Assassins Creed Valhalla - might be good

Games People Play is where to discuss personal computer, video game console, and arcade hardware and software - be it RPG, Sim, Strategy, Fighting, Action/Platform, or any other category. Although discussion of modern platforms/software will most likely dominate, discussion of classic videogame/computer hardware and software is always enjoyable, and certainly welcome - ESPECIALLY since there are public domain/shareware emulators of nearly every older computer/console available these days. Here's a taste of what awaits you: Nintendo-vs-Sega-vs-Sony, Console-vs-PC-vs-Mac, Hardware spec sheets/information, Industry news and discussion, Software reviews, IRC conference announcements/Reports, Emulators, Emulators, Emulators! ... and much, much more!
Das Troll
Registered

Assassins Creed Valhalla - might be good

Post by Das Troll » Fri May 01, 2020 2:53 am

Trailer looks good. But trailer is not game play.

AngryIVer
Registered

Re: Assassins Creed Valhalla - might be good

Post by AngryIVer » Fri May 01, 2020 5:24 am

It should be illegal to release a trailer that is less than 95% game footage not including FMV.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Fri May 01, 2020 5:25 am

Sweet looking game though.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Fri May 01, 2020 11:28 am

Yea, I want to be excited but I'll wait for gameplay footage/trailers. Haven't played any AC since Black Flag besides a few min of some random one, forget which it was, and it was one of the buggiest games I've played. Story went to shit just before Black Flag, too.

But Valhalla tho. Vikings. It could be really fun.