Is this entire site one guy Enigma pumping out content to nobody ?

Do you have suggestions for improving the site? Do you need help with your account or the BBS? This is where to post.
here_for_the_divorce

Is this entire site one guy Enigma pumping out content to nobody ?

Post by here_for_the_divorce » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:14 am

Is this entire site one guy Enigma pumping out content to nobody ? Not really sure how I arrived here but its got a weird feel. Enigma , please chime in , because your the only one here it looks.

Das Troll
Registered

Re: Is this entire site one guy Enigma pumping out content to nobody ?

Post by Das Troll » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:50 am

No. We have ebbs and flows. It's hard to get new people in that will stay and create content like the old Totse we used to frequent. Most people will come for a few posts and then leave. The people that do stay have a wealth of information that would be considered questionable to todays censorship standards. The hope is that the more sites like reddit and social media start to censor, the more sites like NewTotse will be needed. A last bastion of free speech.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:42 pm

^ Basically that. I tend to respond to most things here in an attempt to keep conversation flowing, and if it goes for a while with no new topics I try to spark a little conversation.

Kheron lurks and responds when she feels obligated, but we bump heads on political topics so she doesn't come around as much.

If the ~10 people who have found the site, posted for a couple weeks, then left had all found the place at the same time New Totse would be thriving right now.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:18 am

Case and point on why I'm the name you see the most: People like OP who come, make one post, then leave.
:weed: [IP: logged]