I request permission to have my username changed.

Do you have suggestions for improving the site? Do you need help with your account or the BBS? This is where to post.
Fonaplats

I request permission to have my username changed.

Post by Fonaplats » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:19 pm

I have some confessing to do.
I am actually named Fonaplats. Actually its F.O.N.A.P.L.A.T.S. but that seemd too much so I made it FONAPLATS but then someone said names in all caps is not good so I made it Fonaplats.
Next:
I had been posting elsewhere recently until I got banned for acting a fool. It was completely my own fault and I have since repented. After being banned I looked for another place to post.

Thats when I came across this. And having interacted with Helladamnleet before and seeing his name on every single thread I knew this would be a good place to try. At first I just wanted to come in here and spam shit and act a fool until I was unbanned from the other site

BUT!

After reading over some of the material on this site I have found it to be very different than anything I had seen before. People on here seem to post things with a level of intelligence that just lit a fire under my butt and made me want this as a place to go where I can be honest, open-minded and willing to share my personal opinions, suggestions, questions and everything else I plan to do.

Now comes this small little issue I have....

When I registered for this site I did so with the mentality that I was going to fuck shit up. So I googled "worst usernames" and found pakijew. I figured it would be good enough for the destruction I planned to cause but now that I have been enlightened and experienced the brilliance of this community I wish to apologize to everyone for having bad intentions and promise to you all I will only come here to post respectfully, honestly and all the other good stuff.

I am sorry for coming here with bad intentions.

I thank you for allowing me to be a part of this community

I promise to do my best to help make this place the best it can be by being a good poster.

Now I have the issue with needing my username changed from pakijew to Fonaplats. How can I do this? Can I do this? Can someone else do this?
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Fonaplats