1 Roll Challenge!

Half Baked is for the lols, irrelevant ponderings, asking stupid questions, licking the proverbial butter, whinging, being a general prat. This is NOT a spam forum. HB adheres to totse-wide rules.
Fonaplats
Registered

alert 1 Roll Challenge!

Post by Fonaplats » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:53 pm

As many of you know I have a bidet.
I have nothing against it other than I a(like most of us) don't like change.
It works great and feels good too butt I kept grabbing a roll anyways.
Today while shopping for toilet paper I saw this 4 pack that says 4 rolls=4 weeks and that is how this all started.
For the next week Michelle and I will each have our own roll of toilet paper that we must use sparingly.
Hopefully this is push us to use the bidet more often.
Toilet paper is expensive but you can get a bidet just like mine for $25 and they are very easy to install.
The water comes from the tank but it does not feel cold on your bum.
I have never even had a hot or cold water shot directly at my asshole so I wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyways.
What it feels like is pressure and a little water (room temperature since it has been sitting in the tank).
^it comes out a lot harder than that too but I didn't want to make a mess.

You know what...
Fuck it.

TAKE THAT YOU PIECES OF SHIT!

Now go buy yourself a bidet and save your ass a lot of money.

Das Troll
Registered

Re: 1 Roll Challenge!

Post by Das Troll » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:08 pm

How do you feel about the bidet/cooling butt wipes combination to end off with a slight dab of drying TP?

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:09 am

How do you feel about a yeast infection, because when Michael can't wipe his vagina that's what's going to happen.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:10 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:09 am
How do you feel about a yeast infection, because when Michael can't wipe his vagina that's what's going to happen.
To expand upon this, instead of trying to save pennies by not buying toilet paper, stop buying things you don't need like a damn headset.

Fonaplats
Registered

Post by Fonaplats » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:08 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:10 am
Helladamnleet wrote:
To expand upon this, instead of trying to save pennies by not buying toilet paper, stop buying things you don't need like a damn headset.
I am trying to save money not buying toilet paper so I can buy cool things I don't need like a damn headset.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:37 am

Fonaplats wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:08 am
Helladamnleet wrote:
Helladamnleet wrote:
I am trying to save money not buying toilet paper so I can buy cool things I don't need like a damn headset.
There are a weird group of people who use actual cloth to wipe their asses then wash the cloth in specific washing machines. I assume the initial investment is steep but in the long run, it's probably cheaper?

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:22 am

Das Troll wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:37 am
Fonaplats wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:08 am
Helladamnleet wrote:
Helladamnleet wrote:
There are a weird group of people who use actual cloth to wipe their asses then wash the cloth in specific washing machines. I assume the initial investment is steep but in the long run, it's probably cheaper?
I bet you in the long wrong it's LOADS cheaper. You can get reusable tampons and shit too.

Here's the thing: Shit is gross, but it's not exactly going to kill you to come in minimal contact with it, so if you're cool with washing things that have had shit on them (if you have kids you get over this quick) then that's like $3-900 depending on brand per year you save.