This is fun

Half Baked is for the lols, irrelevant ponderings, asking stupid questions, licking the proverbial butter, whinging, being a general prat. This is NOT a spam forum. HB adheres to totse-wide rules.
Post Reply
Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

smile This is fun

Post by Helladamnleet » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:22 pm

Following multiple threads easily, having conversations ranging from pure racism to actual discussion. New Totse is shaping up exactly how I wanted it to.
[IP: logged]

User avatar
infinityshock
Registered
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: This is fun

Post by infinityshock » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:50 pm

theres no such thing as racissism.

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: This is fun

Post by Das Troll » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:21 am

infinityshock wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:50 pm
theres no such thing as racissism.
I've put a lot of thought into this. Racism itself is pretty much the belief that one race is better or worse than another. For example, if I say blacks are stupid because they're black, that's racist.

Most people confuse prejudice, bigotry and ethnocentrism with racism. If you don't like black culture it doesn't make you racist, it makes you ethnocentrist. If you say, that black dude is probably going to commit a crime. That doesn't make you racist, that makes you prejudice. You are PRE JUDGING. If you say, I just don't like you, then you're a simple bigot.

People lump everything under the term racism when in reality there is so few actual racists in the world and tons of prejudice people and bigots.

Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: This is fun

Post by Helladamnleet » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:29 am

Das Troll wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:21 am
infinityshock wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:50 pm
theres no such thing as racissism.
I've put a lot of thought into this. Racism itself is pretty much the belief that one race is better or worse than another. For example, if I say blacks are stupid because they're black, that's racist.

Most people confuse prejudice, bigotry and ethnocentrism with racism. If you don't like black culture it doesn't make you racist, it makes you ethnocentrist. If you say, that black dude is probably going to commit a crime. That doesn't make you racist, that makes you prejudice. You are PRE JUDGING. If you say, I just don't like you, then you're a simple bigot.

People lump everything under the term racism when in reality there is so few actual racists in the world and tons of prejudice people and bigots.
So, by truly believing that whites are better for no specific reason, that simply being racists?
[IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: This is fun

Post by Das Troll » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:27 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:29 am
Das Troll wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:21 am
infinityshock wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:50 pm
theres no such thing as racissism.
I've put a lot of thought into this. Racism itself is pretty much the belief that one race is better or worse than another. For example, if I say blacks are stupid because they're black, that's racist.

Most people confuse prejudice, bigotry and ethnocentrism with racism. If you don't like black culture it doesn't make you racist, it makes you ethnocentrist. If you say, that black dude is probably going to commit a crime. That doesn't make you racist, that makes you prejudice. You are PRE JUDGING. If you say, I just don't like you, then you're a simple bigot.

People lump everything under the term racism when in reality there is so few actual racists in the world and tons of prejudice people and bigots.
So, by truly believing that whites are better for no specific reason, that simply being racists?
Basically yes. You could also believe that whites are inferior and blacks are superior if you're white. Actual racism is believing in racial superiority/inferiority. Now people just use it as a catch all. Don't like inner city black culture? Racist. Don't agree with a black person? Racist. Don't want to go into a dangerous area that's mostly populated by black people? Racist.

Think about it like this. If you're white and the other person is black would you be friends with this person if he acted like you? If yes then you're probably not a racist. One could argue the whole master/slave mentality but that in my mind is a weak argument. If a black person follows your culture and you're treating that black person like you would any white person who's also in that culture, you're probably not a racist. Odds are you're an ethnocentrist.

Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: This is fun

Post by Helladamnleet » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:06 pm

You know, for someone with troll in their name, you have some very insightful views. You've very clearly explained the differences, and you've put things in a new perspective for me.
[IP: logged]

User avatar
STACKER
New User
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 1:24 pm
Location: Shitting in neighbour's letterbox

Re: This is fun

Post by STACKER » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:14 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:06 pm
You know, for someone with troll in their name, you have some very insightful views. You've very clearly explained the differences, and you've put things in a new perspective for me.
Das Troll got a point.
And it's racist to assume he isn't capable of insightful views just for being a troll, you racist.
Shame on you! ;)

Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: This is fun

Post by Helladamnleet » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:10 pm

I.... I guess you're right?
[IP: logged]

User avatar
infinityshock
Registered
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: This is fun

Post by infinityshock » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:17 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:29 am
Das Troll wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:21 am
infinityshock wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:50 pm
theres no such thing as racissism.
I've put a lot of thought into this. Racism itself is pretty much the belief that one race is better or worse than another. For example, if I say blacks are stupid because they're black, that's racist.

Most people confuse prejudice, bigotry and ethnocentrism with racism. If you don't like black culture it doesn't make you racist, it makes you ethnocentrist. If you say, that black dude is probably going to commit a crime. That doesn't make you racist, that makes you prejudice. You are PRE JUDGING. If you say, I just don't like you, then you're a simple bigot.

People lump everything under the term racism when in reality there is so few actual racists in the world and tons of prejudice people and bigots.
So, by truly believing that whites are better for no specific reason, that simply being racists?
name one single nigger-majority country that isnt at the top of every list of examples that entail a failed state.

heres the most recent first-hand example of my experiences with niggers:

i was in court last week where there were a total of approximately 30 cases and of those 9 were niggers. the demographic of this area is approximately 11% nigger yet almost a third of the cases were niggers. the only time there was a disturbance in the court was when a negress was mad at the judge and started ooking and eek-ling to the point the bailiff had to tell it to stfu. this was after the judge and cop reduced its charges and gave it 90 days to pay its fine. 30 days was the norm...60 days was the generous offer.

im not saying whites are better than any race. im saying, based on facts and behaviors, niggers are worse than every other race.

i dont hate rats, roaches, or any other vermin. im also not going to live around them.

User avatar
infinityshock
Registered
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: This is fun

Post by infinityshock » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:20 pm

Das Troll wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:27 am
Helladamnleet wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:29 am
Das Troll wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:21 am
infinityshock wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:50 pm
theres no such thing as racissism.
I've put a lot of thought into this. Racism itself is pretty much the belief that one race is better or worse than another. For example, if I say blacks are stupid because they're black, that's racist.

Most people confuse prejudice, bigotry and ethnocentrism with racism. If you don't like black culture it doesn't make you racist, it makes you ethnocentrist. If you say, that black dude is probably going to commit a crime. That doesn't make you racist, that makes you prejudice. You are PRE JUDGING. If you say, I just don't like you, then you're a simple bigot.

People lump everything under the term racism when in reality there is so few actual racists in the world and tons of prejudice people and bigots.
So, by truly believing that whites are better for no specific reason, that simply being racists?
Basically yes. You could also believe that whites are inferior and blacks are superior if you're white. Actual racism is believing in racial superiority/inferiority. Now people just use it as a catch all. Don't like inner city black culture? Racist. Don't agree with a black person? Racist. Don't want to go into a dangerous area that's mostly populated by black people? Racist.

Think about it like this. If you're white and the other person is black would you be friends with this person if he acted like you? If yes then you're probably not a racist. One could argue the whole master/slave mentality but that in my mind is a weak argument. If a black person follows your culture and you're treating that black person like you would any white person who's also in that culture, you're probably not a racist. Odds are you're an ethnocentrist.
your explanation is based on the term 'raciss' being a real word when, in fact, it is nothing more than a newspeak term that is used to incite an emotional response in place of a factual, thoughtful definition.

Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: This is fun

Post by Helladamnleet » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:23 pm

You're right, 'raciss' isn't a word. Racist is though. Has been since about 1901.
[IP: logged]

User avatar
infinityshock
Registered
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: This is fun

Post by infinityshock » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:29 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:23 pm
You're right, 'raciss' isn't a word. Racist is though. Has been since about 1901.
its a MINITRU fake word. i can spell it however i feel like since there is no real origin.

raciss

rathiss

racissist

nigger

Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: This is fun

Post by Helladamnleet » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:12 pm

Wrong again. It stems from the word Racialism
[IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: This is fun

Post by Das Troll » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:52 pm

infinityshock wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:17 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:29 am
Das Troll wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:21 am
infinityshock wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:50 pm
theres no such thing as racissism.
I've put a lot of thought into this. Racism itself is pretty much the belief that one race is better or worse than another. For example, if I say blacks are stupid because they're black, that's racist.

Most people confuse prejudice, bigotry and ethnocentrism with racism. If you don't like black culture it doesn't make you racist, it makes you ethnocentrist. If you say, that black dude is probably going to commit a crime. That doesn't make you racist, that makes you prejudice. You are PRE JUDGING. If you say, I just don't like you, then you're a simple bigot.

People lump everything under the term racism when in reality there is so few actual racists in the world and tons of prejudice people and bigots.
So, by truly believing that whites are better for no specific reason, that simply being racists?
name one single nigger-majority country that isnt at the top of every list of examples that entail a failed state.
This is another thing I've thought about quite a bit. There isn't really any when you get down to it, why is that the case? I think it's because of the cold.

Yep, cold. We all pretty much originated in Africa where it was always hot or tepid and food was just around. Fruits fell off trees, fish were in water, animals were there if you could catch them. No need to domesticate anything. But then people started to follow the herds around and the animals moved into colder regions. At that point ubongo found out he couldn't run around naked anymore so he had to put on some animal skins. About that time he found out that shit basically died in the winter time in a lot of places. You couldn't just chill out year around, you had to PLAN. By planning that meant you had to really think ahead about the consequences of your actions and how you needed to store food. Some things needed such precise timing that if you fucked it up, you died.

Now Ubongo has survived 50 to 100 generations and he's not Ubongo anymore, He's Lars or Ulfgar. You have 100 generations of planning, timing, and hardship that has pushed innovation along. Farming, animal herding, and most importantly weapons of war. No you have things like empires springing up and people get together to really start to think shit through. Inventions happen and suddenly you have computers.

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: This is fun

Post by Das Troll » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:54 pm

Need more proof? Look at areas around the equator and see if any of these societies are first world that haven't been invaded by the west. South America? Shit. Africa, Shit unless it's South Africa and apartheid is the case. Australia, shit until the west came in and took the land from the Abos. The islands around Japan? Second world shit holes.

Now look at the areas that have actual winters. The U.S.A, best. Europe was good until they turned into spineless cucks. Russia breeds hard motherfuckers, Japan was a shit hole until it decided to emulate the western nations in the early 1900s.

COLD! Without the cold we would all be a 3rd world shit hole.

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: This is fun

Post by Das Troll » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:58 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:06 pm
You know, for someone with troll in their name, you have some very insightful views. You've very clearly explained the differences, and you've put things in a new perspective for me.
I've actually got that a lot. People assume that just because I have troll in my name that I'm always out to fool people. No better way to troll people then to tell them the truth I say. Also I've had this name since 2003 I think it was when I first joined Totse. It only became a term in the public lexicon after that and by that point I was stuck with it.

Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: This is fun

Post by Helladamnleet » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:25 am

You might have something with the climate thing. It does make less sense to figure out preservation when there is no need to preserve, and (keep in mind I literally just woke up) I'm pretty sure I've watched documentaries where they mention having originated from Africa.

Here's the follow up question though: Why did only whites leave?
[IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: This is fun

Post by Das Troll » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:01 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:25 am
You might have something with the climate thing. It does make less sense to figure out preservation when there is no need to preserve, and (keep in mind I literally just woke up) I'm pretty sure I've watched documentaries where they mention having originated from Africa.

Here's the follow up question though: Why did only whites leave?
Why did only whites leave Africa? They didn't. Blacks left Africa and over the generations they became white because of the lesser need for the melanin. Which also shows that there will never be a "white apocalypse" like people want. The further away from the equator you go, the whiter people get.

Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: This is fun

Post by Helladamnleet » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:41 pm

Das Troll wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:01 am
Helladamnleet wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:25 am
You might have something with the climate thing. It does make less sense to figure out preservation when there is no need to preserve, and (keep in mind I literally just woke up) I'm pretty sure I've watched documentaries where they mention having originated from Africa.

Here's the follow up question though: Why did only whites leave?
Why did only whites leave Africa? They didn't. Blacks left Africa and over the generations they became white because of the lesser need for the melanin. Which also shows that there will never be a "white apocalypse" like people want. The further away from the equator you go, the whiter people get.
Why would they have had the melanin in the first place.
[IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: This is fun

Post by Das Troll » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:34 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:41 pm
Das Troll wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:01 am
Helladamnleet wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:25 am
You might have something with the climate thing. It does make less sense to figure out preservation when there is no need to preserve, and (keep in mind I literally just woke up) I'm pretty sure I've watched documentaries where they mention having originated from Africa.

Here's the follow up question though: Why did only whites leave?
Why did only whites leave Africa? They didn't. Blacks left Africa and over the generations they became white because of the lesser need for the melanin. Which also shows that there will never be a "white apocalypse" like people want. The further away from the equator you go, the whiter people get.
Why would they have had the melanin in the first place.
Because being black in a high sun area keeps you from getting melanoma.

Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: This is fun

Post by Helladamnleet » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:41 am

Das Troll wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:34 am
Helladamnleet wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:41 pm
Das Troll wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:01 am
Helladamnleet wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:25 am
You might have something with the climate thing. It does make less sense to figure out preservation when there is no need to preserve, and (keep in mind I literally just woke up) I'm pretty sure I've watched documentaries where they mention having originated from Africa.

Here's the follow up question though: Why did only whites leave?
Why did only whites leave Africa? They didn't. Blacks left Africa and over the generations they became white because of the lesser need for the melanin. Which also shows that there will never be a "white apocalypse" like people want. The further away from the equator you go, the whiter people get.
Why would they have had the melanin in the first place.
Because being black in a high sun area keeps you from getting melanoma.
How would the early, undeveloped humans have already been black though?
[IP: logged]

Jaimie
New User
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:56 pm
Location: Hellworld

Re: This is fun

Post by Jaimie » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:59 am

Evolution

Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: This is fun

Post by Helladamnleet » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:58 pm

The early ones? Before evolution had time to really take effect? That's what I'm asking. Not how people became black, why the original people were black if the effects of the sun didn't have a chance to make melanoma a real serious problem.
[IP: logged]

Jaimie
New User
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:56 pm
Location: Hellworld

Re: This is fun

Post by Jaimie » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:14 pm

What do you mean before evolution had time to take effect?

Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: This is fun

Post by Helladamnleet » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:16 pm

Literally exactly what it says. Before the need to have black skin became an evolutionary trait passed down through generations.
[IP: logged]

Post Reply