I am to become the asshole

Half Baked is for the lols, irrelevant ponderings, asking stupid questions, licking the proverbial butter, whinging, being a general prat. This is NOT a spam forum. HB adheres to totse-wide rules.
Das Troll
Registered

I am to become the asshole

Post by Das Troll » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:12 am

I got into a political argument today with one of my long time friends. He's left, I'm right. The problem is he slips in some insults that I let slide about how I'm racist and a stormtrooper. I got tired of his shit and we got into it. I now know that politics is a weapon, not a shield. It's basically used to a attack and not "red pill" someone. What would happen if I became the monster that he deep down believes I am. If I were to employ some of the less tasteful debate tactics, sure i'd win the argument, but I'd lose a friend

So I decided to not talk politics with people that I like and utterly destroy everyone else. If that means being perceived as a racist, bigot, homophobe, so be it. Fuck them. I may as well get something out of the conversation by watching them lose their minds when I don't think black lives matter, that if you go out to protest with rioters you're a rioter and no longer a protester, and yes object is more important than "your" worthless looting life. Time to lose friends and gain enemies, fuck everyone and fuck your politics.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: I am to become the asshole

Post by Enigma » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:13 am

I can't stand politics, personally. I believe that anyone who is hurting someone else is wrong, and anyone who is only effecting themselves shouldn't be fucked with.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Patriot POLECAT

Post by Patriot POLECAT » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:58 am

I mentioned to one of my friends something trump did that was going to help the people and my friend wound up screaming at me in the middle of a parking lot about trump being raciest and corrupt as fuck and I was just talking calmly to him about how he was misinformed and he could not stop screaming and flailing his arms like a bat shit crazy NEVER TRUMP fuck the constitution dumbass.

spoke to two of my best female friends from high school and they are also Never trumpers
they completely ignore any info that says trump is doing good, they will not even do there own research just to make sure they are doing the right thing by being against trump.

I live in a blue state with only one electoral vote so I'm pretty much beating a dead horse up here trying to red pill people,, even the ones that would vote for trump say they won't even vote cuz its pointless.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:15 pm

That's fucked, I can't stand people like that. Luckily most people I've encountered are willing to admit that even though they don't like Trump, he's done some good things.

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:14 pm

i dont give a shit, i just find common ground

I am communist but hey if you say camilla harris sucks I agree with you on that we talk about that.

it just divides and I honestly dont have so much time to be negative.
Ту лоцуи ин црима - орас!

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:55 pm

It's a pointless divide too considering neither candidate has been so great for decades.

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:05 pm

Like "Oh Biden blah blah blah thirty years ago." "Oh but that was thirty years ago".

"Oh but Trump blah blah blah thirty years ago." "Oh but that was thirty years ago."

WHAT A PRODUCTIVE CONVERSATION!
Ту лоцуи ин црима - орас!

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:59 am

It's like being married. Constantly hearing about what they think you did 30 years ago.