Finally broke 3 posts per day

Half Baked is for the lols, irrelevant ponderings, asking stupid questions, licking the proverbial butter, whinging, being a general prat. This is NOT a spam forum. HB adheres to totse-wide rules.
AngryIVer
Registered

Finally broke 3 posts per day

Post by AngryIVer » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:40 am

Good job, everyone! We average more than 3 posts per day, and over .75 threads per day. When I started New Totse 3 years ago, well, honestly I figured it would have taken off a little more by now, but considering some of the set-backs we've had to deal with I'd say we're doing okay. We've been doubling our numbers every year since launch, so maybe by this time next year there will be 8 posters instead of 4.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Kheron
Registered

Re: Finally broke 3 posts per day

Post by Kheron » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:13 pm

Not sure if this helps, but since Microsoft gives you points for using Bing I will often search for a site I am going to rather than typing the url in directly/using a bookmark. I search New Totse every day so I can get my points for that search. Sometimes I will get points for other searches like Totse, or for typos in the search name.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:28 pm

That's fucking sick. So our Google SEO is really good, and Bing is recognizing us.

I know now that things are getting more active I see spikes in lurkers once a month or so.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:58 pm

Still think you should set up a Basic Attention Coin account through Brave. Brave browser has seen a 1.2 million user increase in the past 2 or so months. Brave means BAT generation and BAT can be used to pay for server fees.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:15 am

Idk, a lot of people are talking about how they make logs of your activity including IP. I think I'm cool on that.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:31 pm

AngryIVer wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:15 am
Idk, a lot of people are talking about how they make logs of your activity including IP. I think I'm cool on that.
Just about all browsers do that.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:15 pm

Fair enough. I'll have to look more into it. I have issues with changing web browsers.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:14 pm

AngryIVer wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:15 pm
Fair enough. I'll have to look more into it. I have issues with changing web browsers.
Well I assume you wouldn't have to use it. The only thing you would need is an account to accept the BAT.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:58 am

Das Troll wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:14 pm
AngryIVer wrote:
Well I assume you wouldn't have to use it. The only thing you would need is an account to accept the BAT.
I see. So it's like based on traffic to here or...?

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:18 pm

AngryIVer wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:58 am
Das Troll wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:14 pm
AngryIVer wrote:
I see. So it's like based on traffic to here or...?
It can be set up like that yes. You can also make a white list of whom specifically you want to "tip". If you don't do anything it takes the sites that have a BAT account set up and splits your tip up between them by the amount of times you went there. The way you gain BAT to tip is to use the Brave browser. If you want to generate more BAT you set it up to give you something like 4 notifications an hour that appear in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. I just click it away and go about my business. If you want to generate less BAT you can set it up to get fewer ads.

I personally only tip Bitchute. One because I'm stingy and two because I haven't found anything else to tip.

Edit: After you get BAT you can sell it on whatever exchange you want for real cash. I use coinbase.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:54 pm

Huh. Sounds kinda cool 🤔