I'm real tired of my job

Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.
Das Troll
Registered

I'm real tired of my job

Post by Das Troll » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:41 am

It's not a bad job, but it's in a hospital where a lot of the nurses don't even know what to do with the covid patients. I can't fathom how they keep their jobs when I know more about how to deal with the pandemic than they do.

AngryIVer
Registered

Re: I'm real tired of my job

Post by AngryIVer » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:06 am

I've never understood how people can be so shit at their job.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:35 am

Damn, I bet hospitals are not a fun place right now. Has Covid made things pretty difficult?

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:20 pm

Kheron wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:35 am
Damn, I bet hospitals are not a fun place right now. Has Covid made things pretty difficult?
More than usual, less than what you might think. I already got covid during the beginning of the whole thing so I'm not real worried about it. The worst part is having to teach people who should already know.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:14 pm

Das Troll wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:20 pm
Kheron wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:35 am
More than usual, less than what you might think. I already got covid during the beginning of the whole thing so I'm not real worried about it. The worst part is having to teach people who should already know.
The company I work for is family owned and has been in business since 1998, so let's say 22 years. My boss and his dad built this company from the ground up. My boss's son is 18, just got thrown in my van, and he doesn't know his ass from a hammer so help me god, and it doesn't matter who tries to teach him he just doesn't get it.

TL/DR: I feel your pain, broski
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet