Fuck the IRS

Bitch, moan, flame, and complain.
Kheron
Registered

Fuck the IRS

Post by Kheron » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:00 pm

Those underfunded pieces of shit can all go to hell. Don't have the time or resources to go after billionare tax frauds but I'M a big god damn deal because of my name change like 4 fucking years ago?

They send me a letter MONTHS after I file my taxes saying that they won't accept them cus they don't believe I am who I say I am. Can't verify online BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A CREDIT CARD, HOME LOAN DEBT, OR STUDENT LOAN DEBT. I need to fucking owe privately owned banks money before they consider me a god damn citizen?! I can't verify with just my SSN & ID#? Or send in a certified copy of my name change? Or any other fucking form of ID places use? No, I need to be cucked by a fucking corporation before the US Gov even considers me? Fucking corporatocracy. Durden had the right fucking plan.

It's gonna take up to 9 weeks after fixing this shit to get my taxes, now. Hopefully I will actually get my daddy trump bux tho cus I want my fucking stimulus check. I NEED THAT STIMULUS CHECK.

I already know my actual taxes are going to get gobbled up by my shit ass home town, cus back in 2015 I was given the choice of ambulance for $1,500 or no ambulance when some jackass called a wellness check on me and I wasn't even hurting myself. I said no ambulance, let the police take me for a grand total of zero dollars and zero cents. Suddenly, tho, like 2 min later, all 4 or 5 police offers (talk about overkill for a fucking wellness check) get called out at like midnight for an armed robbery or some shit? IN MY TINY ASS TOWN?! No. Fucking scam.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Fuck the IRS

Post by Enigma » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:20 pm

Um, do you realize how many people have been shot in that town since? In that alley, actually. Literally right outside that building.

That's kind of weird though. Like, you haven't filed taxes in 4 years or...?

As for the Trump Bucks (TM), don't worry, Big Daddy Donny J Trump is all about giving us money for some reason. Like, even Bush wasn't this loose with that shit.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:21 pm

Oh, and I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, I'm just pointing out that that small town is a looooot more violent than it seems.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:28 pm

Damn, I actually had no idea there's that much gun violence there. That's kinda surprising actually.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:59 am

It's because you have violent nigs coming from every direction. It's the last stop from Chicago, for some reason people are leaving Cali to come there. Scary.

Some kid got shot outside of Kwik Trip over FENTYNAL PATCHES.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:21 am

Dude I met so many former Californians in the cities. Wild. The way most Americans act you'd think half of America doesn't even know Minnesota exists and yet everyone and their mother are all coming here, what the fuck is with that?

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:53 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:59 am
It's because you have violent nigs coming from every direction. It's the last stop from Chicago, for some reason people are leaving Cali to come there. Scary.

Some kid got shot outside of Kwik Trip over FENTYNAL PATCHES.
People are fleeing Cali because of the taxes, illegals, homeless, and poop. I mean have you seen San Fran? They have feces related diseases break out all the time because of the shit that's on the sidewalks, not to mention the used needles. Just the amount of rats I've seen in videos is scary. There's even reports of things like the plague and TB making a comeback there. The real question is why is anyone staying there at all?

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:28 pm

Okay, but why are they coming HERE? Minnesota is right up there with Cali in terms of cost of living, and it seems like everyone from there never shuts the fuck up about how great it is.

No, I haven't, and honestly I couldn't possibly care less. Maybe if it didn't cost $9,000/month for a studio apartment there'd be a few less homeless people. They want to be their own country so bad, I say let 'em and cut off any United States resources.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:57 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:28 pm
Okay, but why are they coming HERE? Minnesota is right up there with Cali in terms of cost of living, and it seems like everyone from there never shuts the fuck up about how great it is.

No, I haven't, and honestly I couldn't possibly care less. Maybe if it didn't cost $9,000/month for a studio apartment there'd be a few less homeless people. They want to be their own country so bad, I say let 'em and cut off any United States resources.
I always joked about extending the boarder wall all the way up and close off Cali. It used to be a decent place back in the old days, the surfs up dude, type days. Now it's just filled with the ultra rich and the ultra poor.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:25 am

That's the thing too, is you're either a celeb/silicone valley mogul, or you're a filthy border jumper. Look at San Bernadino county. Biggest shit whole in the ENTIRE COUNTRY.