Gutting and skinning a rabbit in 10ish seconds

Do It Yourself! Advice on how to make beer, plant a garden, use power tools, record music, and build things yourself.
Das Troll
Registered

Gutting and skinning a rabbit in 10ish seconds

Post by Das Troll » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:27 am

Why exactly is this so easy you may ask? Well rabbits don't have a lot of connective tissue when it comes to their skin. They don't quite float around in it, but they also aren't nearly as hard to skin as other animals. Neat trick to know if you don't exactly have a knife but have a rabbit and you want to eat like NOW.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Gutting and skinning a rabbit in 10ish seconds

Post by Enigma » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:29 am

That's neat. I'm not a vegan or anything, but personally, I could never hunt and kill an animal. I look at wild animals and see the dogs I've had growing up, and the cats I've loved, et cetera.

Just mammals though. I don't care as much about fish, lizards, or birds. Only reason I wouldn't clean a fish is because I don't know how or care enough to learn.
:weed: [IP: logged]

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:33 am

only thing I know about this is that when making a feather dip pen, you need to take out the blood vessel in the feather. The are awesome if you take it out, but most people leave it in and wonder why they have a shitty stick that doesn't write.
Ту лоцуи ин црима - орас!

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:36 pm

That's gross lol
:weed: [IP: logged]