New Sampletank IOS for older iPad issue

The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets.
kevinmanuel

New Sampletank IOS for older iPad issue

Post by kevinmanuel » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:15 am

HI,

I updated to the new version of Sampletank for IOS today, love the new update, Im running it on an iPad Air 2 128gig, with no issues so far, the issue Im having is that I went to update it on my iPad 2 16gig, it told me I didnt have enough space, so I deleted version 1.8.5 and a couple other apps to make space, but when I went to install it, it says its not compatible with my iPad 2, no biggie, but I still wanted to have 1.8.5 on my iPad 2 because use it on it a lot too, but now I cant even download version 1.8.5 from my purchased apps section, because it still say its not compatible ( version 1.8.5 ) If I didnt have an iPad Air 2, this would be a complete disaster, so for myself and anyone else who wants to reinstall Sampletank to an pre 64 bit iPad, how do we go about that?
Im able to download other apps like Garageband, that wont install the latest version but will install a version that is still compatible with my iPad 2, shouldnt there be the case with Sampletank ?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

Thanks

Fonaplats

Re: New Sampletank IOS for older iPad issue

Post by Fonaplats » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:07 pm

OP. I have no suggestions for you that come from personal experience. I do however have prayer. I will pray for you issue to be resolved.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: New Sampletank IOS for older iPad issue

Post by Enigma » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:39 pm

Stop adding random links to the end of your posts, OP. I'm, like, 99% sure you're a bot.
:weed: [IP: logged]