Vintage Time magazines

Books, Magazines, and Newpapers. What you read and why you read it. Favorite authors, magazines you read, recommendations for future reading, unusual books and where to purchase them, and sources of strange mail.
AngryIVer
Registered

Vintage Time magazines

Post by AngryIVer » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:42 pm

I used to sort these while working at an antique store in Red Wing, and a lot of them are pretty neat. Like when automatic transmissions were first getting popular, and when air conditioning in cars was called stupid things like Air-O-Matic. Or when GE first started rolling out electrical substations.

It kind of puts life now into perspective.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

murderman143
Registered

Re: Vintage Time magazines

Post by murderman143 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:50 pm

i loved them vintage time mags,,, its was like popular science of back in the day,, i remember finding hella hella of them in that garage next my OG house over by where i stole all those vehicles from way way back,,, sadly all got destroyed, had fucking 100s

AngryIVer
Registered

Re: Vintage Time magazines

Post by AngryIVer » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:35 am

murderman143 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:50 pm
i loved them vintage time mags,,, its was like popular science of back in the day,, i remember finding hella hella of them in that garage next my OG house over by where i stole all those vehicles from way way back,,, sadly all got destroyed, had fucking 100s
That's gay since they easily go for $15/mag regardless of cover photo. If you find a Marylin Monroe or some big event shit's worth bank (compared to regular ones)
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet