The dark web

Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.
Doylegp

The dark web

Post by Doylegp » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:19 pm

Just curious do people still use the dark web? If so what are current marketplaces that are legit? And not ran by the feds?

AngryIVer
Registered

Re: The dark web

Post by AngryIVer » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:24 pm

To my understanding, yes.

I stay away from the dark web for a few reason.

1) Everyone I encounter that is big into it is a complete nonce
2) Most normies that find out you have anything to do with it automatically assume you're a nonce
3) I'd trust buying drugs on the clear web with a real tracking number of some sort over "Send me some BTC and I swear I'll send these drugs I can't prove I have" any day of the week.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:18 pm

The dark web is just un-indexed internet so yeah, I would say some stuff is still down there. Odds are you're not going to find them though. Ever since the busting of the Silk Road, I don't trust anything there. Almost all of your onion links are going to be found through some sort of regular internet so that makes it insecure right off the bat.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:44 pm

Speaking of, ever hear of Gammagoblin? Was on a TIL thread on reddit about the 2 dudes that supplied like 90% of the Cid around and someone mentioned you can still get hits - like, individual hits - for $1 or $2 from Gammagoblin on the darkweb, mailed directly to you. Sounds too good to be true. I mean, bulk prices as if straight from the chemist making that shit, or just a few links down the supply chain? And supposedly pure, pure fuckin' cid? THAT cheap?!

There's no way the ppl buying that aren't getting scammed, right?

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:54 am

Never heard of it. I wouldn't trust anything sent to my house. It's a different world these days. Back about 10 years ago there was a website called bitmit on the regular internet. It was like eBay using bitcoin. You could buy drugs off there until the feds nailed it. It's still better to do it the old fashioned way to be honest. Hell even buying questionably legal guns is still better in the real world. Go to a gun show and look for personal sellers and now you have an unregistered gun.Buy drugs from a local dealer with cash or BTC.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:24 am

Kheron wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:44 pm
Speaking of, ever hear of Gammagoblin? Was on a TIL thread on reddit about the 2 dudes that supplied like 90% of the Cid around and someone mentioned you can still get hits - like, individual hits - for $1 or $2 from Gammagoblin on the darkweb, mailed directly to you. Sounds too good to be true. I mean, bulk prices as if straight from the chemist making that shit, or just a few links down the supply chain? And supposedly pure, pure fuckin' cid? THAT cheap?!

It's hard to say. That isn't even that much cheaper than the lowest I've paid. ($5/hit)

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:04 pm

AngryIVer wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:24 am
Kheron wrote:

It's hard to say. That isn't even that much cheaper than the lowest I've paid. ($5/hit)
I wish I could get it $5/per. Best single hit price I've been given has been $10, which seemed pretty standard. Been seeing more and more people charge $15/hit unless they want in your fucking pants, too. Then it's only back to $10 lol

FuckKiKi

Post by FuckKiKi » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:44 pm

I use empire mostly to arbitrage LSD to telegram. 2.5 a tab on empire then $15 a tab on telegram.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:31 am

Kheron wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:04 pm
AngryIVer wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:24 am
Kheron wrote:

I wish I could get it $5/per. Best single hit price I've been given has been $10, which seemed pretty standard. Been seeing more and more people charge $15/hit unless they want in your fucking pants, too. Then it's only back to $10 lol
The MOST I've ever paid is $10 a hit. I laugh in people's face and tell them to fuck off if it's more than $10.