Free Keurig Carafe (MMV)

Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.
AngryIVer
Registered

Free Keurig Carafe (MMV)

Post by AngryIVer » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:31 am

Apparently they don't ask for proof of purchase, and will just send you a free carafe 🤷‍♀️. I had a legit complaint about mine, eventually gave them the S/N and they said they're sending me a new carafe.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Doylegp

Re: Free Keurig Carafe (MMV)

Post by Doylegp » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:57 am

Nice. Thanks for the info. Xmas is right around the corner..

Doylegp

Post by Doylegp » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:03 am

I just remembered. Two years ago I got my cousin a really nice Keurig coffee maker and it stopped working. So she called them and they sent her another brand new one. They were over $200. And she still has the broken one in here garage. I forgot all about that. I think keurig may be one of those companies that just automatically send a replacement. Gonna have to look into that..

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:18 am

What do you need for this? Just the SN? Theres a keurig at my local thrift store that I'm sure I could snag the SN off of.

Doylegp

Post by Doylegp » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:50 am

I don't know if they asked her for the serial number but they didn't care about whether she returned the broken one or not. I would just call and let him know and if they ask for the serial number tell him you're you're in the car driving you don't have it with you at the moment but they might not even ask

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:40 am

Das Troll wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:18 am
What do you need for this? Just the SN? Theres a keurig at my local thrift store that I'm sure I could snag the SN off of.
Yeah, they only wanted the serial number and an address to send it to. I have the tracking number and everything. Should be here 08/05/2020

Doylegp wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:03 am
I just remembered. Two years ago I got my cousin a really nice Keurig coffee maker and it stopped working. So she called them and they sent her another brand new one. They were over $200. And she still has the broken one in here garage. I forgot all about that. I think keurig may be one of those companies that just automatically send a replacement. Gonna have to look into that..
Yeah, I think they might be the Microsoft of coffee makers.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:03 pm

Just went to my local thrift store. They had like 6 of the things. Might be a good idea for people to go to their local thrift stores and take pictures of the SN and get Keurigs for resale.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:46 pm

Who just gives away Keurigs.

FuckKiKi

Post by FuckKiKi » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:27 pm

You can generate the serial numbers using the Luhn algorithm. You need to be careful because people hit Keurig like nobodies business.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:00 pm

AngryIVer wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:46 pm
Who just gives away Keurigs.
College kids.