Delay Devices for Arson

Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.
Noctoman

big grin Delay Devices for Arson

Post by Noctoman » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:36 pm

This would be a more practical guide rather than an anti-forensic one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since we are talking about 'fire', and because of my previous anti-forensic guides, I feel the need to mention something: In most cases fire is not that effective as you may think in destroying evidence.
Indeed, it goes without saying that it CAN destroy evidence in most part, but there were scenarios in which for example, a fingerprint was left on some kind of material, and that material was tossed in a fire. Ash from the fire got over the fingerprint, thus 'protecting' the grease from the fingerprint. So everything that burned did it on TOP of that fingerprint, leaving that evidence intact. Be careful and think twice when doing tings !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 kind of delay systems for arson (education purposes, of course :evil: )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I. You need a pretty long candle, a bandage and gasoline/flamable liquid.
_
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
|_|

Let's pretend for a moment that this failed ascii candle is an actual candle. You tie a bandage soaked in GASOLINE/whatever at it's half. The candle will burn....and burn....and burn, untill it will reach the bandage, so since it it soaked in gasoline, it will set it on fire. You can make the bandage LONGER and tie it to courtains(to set fire to a house/apartment). or...if you're into that kind of stuff, to a fertilizer bomb :) ( to kill ants of course!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
II. Insurgent Style ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get an old phone that you know has that speaker in it with wires. Those old phones with green and black pixel screens.
Cut out the audio speaker, to expose these wires. You'll see they are coated in some kind of material. With a wire cutter just peel off the garniture exposing the 'raw wire'. Now, I dont know it's fucking name in english, but you can find it for yourself. You know these ELECTRIC LIGHTERS? You know, that your dad used to light up his ciggaretes, those kind of lighters that you could charge in an USB slot, and instead of fire, they had that BRIGHT HOT METAL. You need that kind of wire/metal, that can be easily obtainable, I just fucking forgot its name. Basically it is a wire/conductor/whatever that in contact with elcetricity transforms it in heat/sparkle. Hope I'm not wrong, if so, please correct me.
You add that wire-metal thing to both wires that were supposed to go in that speaker you just cut off.
Then, get a C02 capsule, put there match head powder, and insert the wires with that metal in it. seal it with duct tape. And put in a Molotov Cocktail.
Things will go hotter than the :sun:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember: The methodology isn't the problem, but the modus-operandi. The Devil is in the details.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Padxic/Nocto