Gas Gas Gas

Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.
Das Troll
Registered

Gas Gas Gas

Post by Das Troll » Fri May 14, 2021 12:46 am

In these trying times we are seeing tons of people putting gas in whatever will hold it. This includes shopping bags, milk cartons, ice cream containers, and so on. This sort of panic is ripe for tom foolery.

Things you will need:

An old gas can
bag of sugar
water
A little bit of gas for the smell

Mix to your liking and leave it on a porch or something. Odds are some idiot will steal it and put it in their car, giving themselves a dose of sugar in the gas tank. What are they going to do, come back and complain to you that their stolen gas had sugar in it? Mind you this is currently a theory in my head and I haven't tried it yet. Thoughts?

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Gas Gas Gas

Post by Enigma » Fri May 14, 2021 5:23 am

Hahaha I just saw this somewhere. That's awesome.

We might be slow, but we get the information just as fast.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Fri May 14, 2021 12:56 pm

Thats where I got it but I started thinking of variations on it. Like what if the word gets out that people are doing it so thieves start smelling the contents? That was my thought of putting some gas in there to make it smell like gas.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri May 14, 2021 2:25 pm

Maybe I should fill up before it's too late.... $35 only got me 1/4 tank
:weed: [IP: logged]