Getting back into lock picking

Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.
Das Troll
Registered

Getting back into lock picking

Post by Das Troll » Fri May 21, 2021 1:07 pm

A long time ago I was pretty good at it, but I've likely lost my touch. My first choice was to look at the first company to sell lock picks to me (a minor at the time if I remember correctly) south ord.

https://www.southord.com/collections/lock-pick-sets

Does anyone have suggestions on better sets?

Edit:

Theres a guy on youtube called the lock picking lawyer who's damn good at picking locks. The lockpick company he works with is called https://covertinstruments.com/

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Getting back into lock picking

Post by Enigma » Sat May 22, 2021 7:50 am

Yeah, LPL and Bosnian Bill are probably the best. Bosnian Bill isn't even 1/10th as good as LPL though.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sat May 22, 2021 11:04 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 7:50 am
Yeah, LPL and Bosnian Bill are probably the best. Bosnian Bill isn't even 1/10th as good as LPL though.
I judge how good a lock is going to be by if it takes LPL more than a minute to pick.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat May 22, 2021 1:31 pm

Das Troll wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 11:04 am
Helladamnleet wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 7:50 am
I judge how good a lock is going to be by if it takes LPL more than a minute to pick.
I used to until I realized he can look at 99% of locks and they'll just fall open in his hands.
:weed: [IP: logged]