How to enter a tobacco shop underaged

Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.
Aub01

How to enter a tobacco shop underaged

Post by Aub01 » Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:41 pm

For all you kiddos out there, this is the perfect gift!

To enter a tobacco shop you must need these items
Hoodie
Mask
Long jeans
And some large shoes

You will need to use all of them, hood on, mask on, simple as that, if it’s a foreigner it will be easy to manipulate the register, if they ask for your iD say you missed it at home while you check your wallet, it will also be convincing to have a car key with you, show it as proof or something

You can also manipulate an 18 year old or an adult but that is thy harder, i recommend coming in with “hey me and my friend made a bet” or some bs, then introduce yourself, rest is history

Enjoy friends :D

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: How to enter a tobacco shop underaged

Post by Enigma » Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:42 pm

A trick I used a few times is they usually assume you could buy cigarettes if you have them. Make a show of the fact you already have cigarettes (Have your phone, smokes, and wallet in your hands when you walk in), or have a cigarette in your ear.
:weed: [IP: logged]

kirby

Post by kirby » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:41 pm

Or, just open the door and know what you want and make the transaction less than 1 min. So complicated.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:58 am

Just don't try and steal anything, Asians shop owners seem to be rather.... Stabby lately.