ways to get money fast

Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.
Robertguaws
New User

ways to get money fast

Post by Robertguaws » Fri May 31, 2019 8:52 pm

Hello, tired of sitting with no money?
I was just a poor student, and now i make 800$ - 1200$ every day here: http://9binaryoptions.net/uploads/revie ... m-home.htm - make real money online
It works! Checked. Good luck to all!

This online work is available in all countries! These articles will help you:
extra income source
Бинарные опционы binomo отзывы http://9binaryoptions.net/kak-torgovat-i-zarabatyvat-v-binomo.html
Start Now!
Attachments
63.gif
63.gif (9.53 KiB) Viewed 106 times

Das Troll
Registered

Re: ways to get money fast

Post by Das Troll » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:51 am

Fuck this shit. I'm taking over this thread.

Want real ways to get quick cash? Here's what you do.

First go give plasma. You can make an extra 2000 a year from giving plasma twice a week regularly. Sure it's a pain in the ass to get started and if you don't like needles (pussy) then it will be hard.

Second look into giving sperm if you are a man. Spanking it into a cup is good money if you pass all their tests.

Selling shit on Ebay. Ebay is all about novelty. If you have something that will make someone say "hahah I remember that, x amount of money isn't so much." Essentially making an impulse buy, you can make some real cash. I worked for a shifty motherfucker who used come into our place of employment all jacked out on coke. He would have us sell things like pipe fittings and old board games. It sold too. Many little purchases turned into a lot of money. Dumpster diving can be a good way to find things to sell. He ended up failing in the business in the end because he didn't keep control over his overhead. Combined that with orgies, cocaine, and pills he was a ticking time bomb of fuckery. At his height he was making 600 to 1000 dollars a day.

That's all I can think of now.

Helladamnleet
Site Admin

Post by Helladamnleet » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:08 pm

To expand upon the ebay thing: baby clothes, which you can often get for free or 10 cents each will often sell for a couple bucks. I never offered free shipping, and always sold as is. Make dozens of posts starting them at 99 cents and you will almost certainly make $5-10 each.
[IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:51 am

I forgot to mention with the Ebay thing that you can get free boxes from the post office. People abused it though. Now you can't get as many as you used too.

Helladamnleet
Site Admin

Post by Helladamnleet » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:03 am

Were you around when DHL would ship free boxes to your door, no limit, no questions asked?
[IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:07 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:03 am
Were you around when DHL would ship free boxes to your door, no limit, no questions asked?
Maybe? This is the first time I've heard of it. USPS did the same thing.