I like how I even got fucked out of my $600

Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.
AngryIVer
Registered

I like how I even got fucked out of my $600

Post by AngryIVer » Mon May 11, 2020 5:26 am

So I stopped getting unemployment well before Wisconsin announced they'd be giving out $600 extra per week, but they backdated to the last week I got unemployment for, so I contacted them and let them know it's fucked up I'm missing out because I didn't sit on UI any longer than I had to, and finally received $510 today. They managed to fuck me out of money when they were LEGALLY OBLIGATED TO GIVE IT TO ME.

What a bunch of fucking crooks.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Kheron
Registered

Re: I like how I even got fucked out of my $600

Post by Kheron » Mon May 11, 2020 10:23 am

JFC, how insane. This whole thing is a fucking mess. Just read an article yesterday even that CEOs were asked to remove their masks before speaking with Pence in Iowa lmao. They're trying so hard to pretend nothing is wrong so they can reopen the economy, but if we took it seriously we could have started already, probably...

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Mon May 11, 2020 9:27 pm

I don't think locking down is a realistic thing because of the lifestyle we have built for ourselves.

What people fail to realize is that the reason it worked 100 years ago is because everyone was farming, burning wood/fuel oil and using candles and shit. Life costs money, money is generated by exchanging labor, labor is generated by providing a service.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Mon May 11, 2020 11:12 pm

Locking down is definitely difficult with the way things are set up now, but it would work a whole lot better if people took precautions and if the Gov spent the big corp bailout money on the PEOPLE instead of million/billion dollar CEOs that will be JUST fucking fine

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Tue May 12, 2020 5:24 am

What precautions could people possibly make to prepare to lock down for over a year?

It has nothing to do with who got the money at this point. The fact of the matter is 1) It wouldn't have been enough to give everyone to survive for a year either way, and 2) There isn't enough supplies to even prepare to lock down.

Go to the store and tell me there's enough to lock down for even just you then tell me there's enough for the entire country.

No, it's not because of hoarding. The reason we even have what we do have is because the companies that make the products were allowed to continue functioning, partially in thanks to the bailout money they were given.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Tue May 12, 2020 11:44 am

Well, masks would be a start. Other countries are managing well enough. Poorer countries than America are giving thousands out to each individual every month so they can pay bills, etc, regardless of unemployment status.

America has zero excuses for doing so poorly. Yes, it'd be hard no matter what since it's a pandemic, but we really could be doing better.