How to be an asshole, by Das Troll

Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.
Das Troll
Registered

How to be an asshole, by Das Troll

Post by Das Troll » Thu May 21, 2020 11:47 pm

These are all things I and my friends used to do as children that I only recently thought of again. Childish I know but sometimes you just need to be a child.

Glue quarters on the ground in front of vending machines and watch people try and pick them up. You can also do this on walls with paint. To get the quarter off, you have to take off a big chunk of paint.

Put Vaseline on door handles and door knobs so when people grab them to open the door, they grab a big handful of slimy shit.

Buy a set of lock shims, go to your local gym/school and switch all the locks to different lockers. You could rob them blind as well if you're feeling really spiteful.

balloon sling shots. Glue a balloon to the end of a toilet paper roll. Load a rock in the end and shoot it at whatever you want. It really is fast enough to take out windows. Bonus if you load it with ceramic from old spark plugs.

Baloney on cars. This one I never got to see the results of but it was well known in my circle of friends that if you slapped a piece of regular old baloney on a car that the enzymes would eat the paint off by morning. Could always try it and see if you're spiteful.

That's all for now. Remember this is all for informational purposes. You wouldn't actually do any of this, right?

AngryIVer
Registered

Re: How to be an asshole, by Das Troll

Post by AngryIVer » Fri May 22, 2020 7:46 am

My dad always told me about the baloney one.

Dump minnows in the cabin air intake. Usually it's extremely easily accessed from the outside, and once the dead fish smell is in the vents it's done.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet