Wow i just got curious of what would happen if i search my old fav url

This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
black_opps

Wow i just got curious of what would happen if i search my old fav url

Post by black_opps » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:55 pm

And I found this. So anyways cool, am glad to see this site (I hope) I have been a bit dismayed by the few forums i skulk around in seeing this gives me hope of the good old days when the internet was not so censored and as full of as much BS as it is now, I hope to find that maaaaaybe this site will be a lil different as I would think it would attract the old school people which . . . . ah, nvm Ill just stfu & see how this goes. So anyways I used to be a moderate to very frequent user and not super active on the forum, but a fairly regular poster, no one well known or that would be remembered, but a user Of TOTSE since i think 99? So pretty much am just saying hello, and kinda introducing myself. BTW not, that it will make or break my opinion toward this site just curious, does anyone have any idea of approx % of users that participated in the original incarnation?

:pope: :behead: :abduction: :eek: :pimp: :weed:

Das Troll
Registered

Re: Wow i just got curious of what would happen if i search my old fav url

Post by Das Troll » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:00 am

No clue how many of the old guard are here. I left OG Totse long before Jeff killed it so I only remember a few people. I like to post here and try and recreate the little slice of heaven I had when I was a teen. It's fun to dig through the old archives and see how things stack up. Really most of the old stuff was just edgy kids saying what they think would work.

Hopefully this will be a home for free speech. Lord know's the internet is getting less and less of that these days.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:38 am

black_opps wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:55 pm
And I found this. So anyways cool, am glad to see this site (I hope) I have been a bit dismayed by the few forums i skulk around in seeing this gives me hope of the good old days when the internet was not so censored and as full of as much BS as it is now, I hope to find that maaaaaybe this site will be a lil different as I would think it would attract the old school people which . . . . ah, nvm Ill just stfu & see how this goes. So anyways I used to be a moderate to very frequent user and not super active on the forum, but a fairly regular poster, no one well known or that would be remembered, but a user Of TOTSE since i think 99? So pretty much am just saying hello, and kinda introducing myself. BTW not, that it will make or break my opinion toward this site just curious, does anyone have any idea of approx % of users that participated in the original incarnation?

:pope: :behead: :abduction: :eek: :pimp: :weed:
Considering there's fairly low traffic, you can rest assured that 100% of us are old Totse users.

Don't be dismayed by the low activity. That's what drives most people away, and if they'd have just stayed a little longer there would be like 20 of us right now. The key here is good SEO, because I want people to find this place the same way I found Totse back in the day: Googling something taboo.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:22 am

Excuse me, Jeff didn't kill Totse, he gave it to Zok and Zok killed it.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:11 am

^That. Zok was offered Totse but turned it down because all he was interested in was the userbase to boost his shitty website. I remember zoklet before Totse went down. It was nothing.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet