At nearly 1 thread per day

This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
Enigma
Site Admin

At nearly 1 thread per day

Post by Enigma » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:23 pm

We've come a very long way, boys and girls. It's taken 3 years of dedication to get it to this point, but I think we're finally getting there. We've taken on a few regulars, climbed the ranks of the big 3 search providers, and are a recognized Totse offshoot/clone. I estimate that by this time next year we'll have doubled our thread count and tripled our post count. I'm seeing more and more threads lately with actual conversation, and don't feel the need to respond to every thread anymore, as you guys are creating content without me, which is great.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Re: At nearly 1 thread per day

Post by Das Troll » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:49 pm

Gonna have to write some more articles. That was one thing that always bothered me about old totse, the front page almost never changed.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: At nearly 1 thread per day

Post by Enigma » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:13 am

I can remember that being an issue. I think it only updated like once in the almost 10 years I was there.
:weed: [IP: logged]