So after the second carafe on this Keurig went to shit and they refuse to stay in contact with me I've decided I'm getting a new coffee pot Soon(TM), and am most likely getting the Ninja coffee pot, ALTHOUGH there is an Alexa compatible one made by Hamilton Beach, but the features seem like it's not worth going with a lesser brand.
My main gripes with Keurig are:
- The carafe is too small. Only 3-4 cups.
- They're honestly slower than a traditional automatic drip, especially when you take into account the convoluted starting method.
- Nothing you do prevents the carafe lid from failing.
- Cleaning them is a pain in the ass because there's so many moving parts.
- No option to "hot hold" the coffee throughout the day.
I don't even like hot coffee. I would PREFER to brew it and let it cool over time. I mean, even if it gets cold it takes literally 20 seconds to microwave it.
#Trump2020 [IP: logged]