Here's the thing about Totse's alleged racism

This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
Enigma
Site Admin

Here's the thing about Totse's alleged racism

Post by Enigma » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:00 pm

If you stick to the topical sections it's not even there.

Find me some racism in Oral Indulgences. Find the racism in Moving Pictures.

In all reality the racism generated since the launch of New Totse could be summed up in a very small percentage of threads. It just seems like a lot because the threads containing got a lot of "buzz" from the edge.
:weed: [IP: logged]

fuckreddit
Registered

Re: Here's the thing about Totse's alleged racism

Post by fuckreddit » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:30 pm

havent seen a lot myself

but that one on vogon poetry - either fucked up satire, a troll, or HARDCORE racism.
Ту лоцуи ин црима - орас!

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:15 pm

fuckreddit wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:30 pm
havent seen a lot myself

but that one on vogon poetry - either fucked up satire, a troll, or HARDCORE racism.
I've often wondered about online racism. I honestly think there are very few actual racists anymore. It's mostly kids trying to be edgy or people who don't really understand racism. For example if you ask a person who believes they are racist why they are racist, it will often come up to a behavior or cultural aspect. "I hate niggers because of the way they dress, their music, ect" I'm willing to bet if you took that same black person out of their culture with a magic wand and put him into the culture of the "racist" then the racist would likely feel much different. I mean how often have you ever heard a "racist" person say black people are inferior because they're black? You know, the actual definition of racism?

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:19 am

fuckreddit wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:30 pm
havent seen a lot myself

This is kind of one of those "inclusive or...?" situations. Infinityshock? Yes, hardcore racist no doubt about it. Other people? Just trolling. I don't even think I troll as much as I used to since racism doesn't get the rise it used to.
:weed: [IP: logged]