its okay to not give a shit about global warming

This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
fuckreddit
Registered

its okay to not give a shit about global warming

Post by fuckreddit » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:17 pm

okay so let me prefice global warming isnt hoax its real and the world will end etc

I just dont give a shit

I dont care enough to think about it. It's not my problem. I die, from old age, I kill myself, whatever. I die.

Call me selfish but if the generation below me and below that keep fighting thats on them. I just dont care.

like its not my problem. stop telling me to fix it.

:fever: :fever: :fever: :fever: :fever: :fever: :fever: :fever: :fever: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella: :weed: :weed: :weed: :weed:
Ту лоцуи ин црима - орас!

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: its okay to not give a shit about global warming

Post by Enigma » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:56 pm

All these studies that are coming out showing that corporations account for like 97% of the pollution just proves my point all these years that my carbon footprint isn't a blip up the radar.
:weed: [IP: logged]

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:07 pm

satysfing feeling huh?

when you think something a long time and it turns out right after all these [measurement of time].
Ту лоцуи ин црима - орас!

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:26 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:56 pm
All these studies that are coming out showing that corporations account for like 97% of the pollution just proves my point all these years that my carbon footprint isn't a blip up the radar.
It's actually 2 countries that do almost all of the ocean pollution and CO2 emissions, India and China. Those two places are the dirtiest fucking places on the planet.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:03 am

^ Yes, that was it.

fuckreddit wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:07 pm
satysfing feeling huh?

when you think something a long time and it turns out right after all these [measurement of time].
I mean this in the least conceded way possible, but it happens so often and frequently at this point in my life it doesn't even phase me. I am very much not cocky about it, as I never know 100% if I'm right until I 100% am, and at that point it's satisfying enough to personally know I had a smart think for once.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:43 am

I don't want to fuck anything up because I don't want to fuck anything up. It's not like I have a huge respect for nature like some sort of hippy, but I'll do what I can to not be a cunt.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:41 am

Das Troll wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:43 am
I don't want to fuck anything up because I don't want to fuck anything up. It's not like I have a huge respect for nature like some sort of hippy, but I'll do what I can to not be a cunt.
That's basically my MO.