Probably have toxic mold syndrome

This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
Enigma
Site Admin

thumbs down Probably have toxic mold syndrome

Post by Enigma » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:20 pm

My boss bought an abandoned building recently and finally gained access today via a locksmith, so I decided to poke around while they changed the locks and cut keys and it's bad. Like, I went into the office part and the ceiling is literally covered in black mold. I got a flash light out and noticed they ceiling is literally dripping from all the moisture, the fuse panel is soaking wet, everything capable of wicking up water is wet.

Started going through paperwork that was left behind and found out there's a $7000 water bill that caused them to get disconnected, which means, at .07 cents a gallon there had to have been like 100000 gallons of water that just filtered through the place.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Kheron
Registered

Re: Probably have toxic mold syndrome

Post by Kheron » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:52 pm

Holy shit. Seems like the kind of thing you should have been informed about before entering the building, what the fuck??

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:00 pm

respirator stat.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:26 am

Yeah, for sure.
Kheron wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:52 pm
Holy shit. Seems like the kind of thing you should have been informed about before entering the building, what the fuck??
Nobody knew about it. The bank "lost" the keys (might be true, been abandoned since 2018) and my boss bought it as-is.
:weed: [IP: logged]