I think I understand about the whole vaccination argument

This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
Das Troll
Registered

I think I understand about the whole vaccination argument

Post by Das Troll » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:10 am

It's simply big Karen energy. Think about it, what do you or should you care about the unvaccinated if you have the shot? You're essentially bullet proof at that point and even if you do get it, you will survive it and barely get sick. The odds of dying from covid after the vaccination is so small it's barely worth mentioning, so why the big fight over it? Simple, it's literal Karenism. You're not following the rules and they want to be the ones holding the whip. They have nothing to occupy the time in their lives so they have to assert dominance anyway they can, in this case getting the vaccine.

Just watch a karen compilation on YouTube and you can pretty much apply everything that happens in one to the covid argument.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: I think I understand about the whole vaccination argument

Post by Enigma » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:17 am

Well and their argument is always about "stopping the spread of the virus" when the reality is this: You can still carry the virus after being vaccinated, you just don't feel sick.

Keeping that in mind, it also instantly kills their arguments like "Well, we got rid of polio/small pox", like, yes, actually got rid of it. We didn't just make ourselves immune to the symptoms.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Re: I think I understand about the whole vaccination argument

Post by Das Troll » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:07 am

zombie.jpg
zombie.jpg (91.08 KiB) Viewed 1449 times