Equitity Math: how to learn and how you can use it

This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
Aub01

Equitity Math: how to learn and how you can use it

Post by Aub01 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:06 pm

Welcome to my post, for starters you need to learn a bit of math before starting

Part 1:

So to start, X is explusion and Y is suction, to start this is how the universe started: X - y - X - y - X - X

What does this mean specifically? Well to start

X: explusion of the universe
y: the universe stops
X: the universe starts disbanding into smaller and smaller
y: the universe ends
X: the universe starts again
X: the universe expands again

You need to add meaning to each value, now onto the part of values of the universe

Elements: spirtual (death and rebirth), physical (what’s contained in the universe) and mental (what’s dictated to happen in the universe)

These each elements are required in the universe otherwise it would collapse, you could say that we have souls but we don’t

We are meant to exist otherwise the universe would be dead, so there is other lifeforms in the universe, if you wanted to gamble then here

X: win
Y: lose
Y: lose

But here’s the problem, thoughts and actions unique are affected by this, but it is also to make you manipulate the outcomes

If you wanted you can promise yourself that you wouldn’t play black jack again if you lose

So:

Y: Lose

There is also another thing, if you keep persistent in being negative like being sad which is X and happiness and other stuff is Y

If you want you can overcharge, which is the element of denying either X or Y, but there is also A, which is neutral, if you were rolling for something rare then:

X: rare
Y: uncommon
Y: common
A: neither or common
X: less rare

When you should A is whether your unsure or your sure it’s almost neutral

If a building is wobbly it would be like this:

X: right
Y: left
X: less right
Y: less left
A: neither

If you want to go for numbers change it, by like this

12X
9Y
16X
3Y
21X
19X

This is blackjack by the way

So there you go! That’s how to, but there will be more posts and shit, if you need help reply to this post and i’ll help as fast as i can

If your interested in learning more or want to help me join this server https://discord.gg/fmeWCSEj

Please do not release it to the public, and i am the guy who made this, anyone who proclaims this is theirs is wrong as i posted it first and know every crits and bits about equitity

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Equitity Math: how to learn and how you can use it

Post by Enigma » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:29 pm

GOAT
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:49 am

Not sure I understand. I will have to read this a few more times.

Aub01

Post by Aub01 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:39 pm

Das Troll wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:49 am
Not sure I understand. I will have to read this a few more times.
Forgot to mention it continues, think of balancing things

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:07 am

I actually did read through it and none of it makes any sense. You're just assigning values to X and Y arbitrarily and going "X-y-X-y-" and saying "You see that? That's the universe. That's blackjack" et cetera. Later on you then assign completely opposite values to the same letter.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Aub01

Post by Aub01 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:56 pm

Enigma wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:07 am
I actually did read through it and none of it makes any sense. You're just assigning values to X and Y arbitrarily and going "X-y-X-y-" and saying "You see that? That's the universe. That's blackjack" et cetera. Later on you then assign completely opposite values to the same letter.
Because it has different values, you’d have to understand first what value it is, then apply it to math, unfortunately not all of them are the same, i understand why X would be happiness but i tested it before and it came out as Y