Fonaplats' Majestic Monday

This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
Fonaplats
New User

big grin Fonaplats' Majestic Monday

Post by Fonaplats » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:41 am

Good morning everyone.
Fonaplats here.

Boy, has it been a wild few weeks.
Everything has been going good in my life.
Im a little more broke and a lot more hateful.

But I am happy to be hateful because that means I am finally able to not focus on my own flaws so much.

I get respect at my job and I give respect too.
Learning a lot and moving up fast.
Can't wait for the keys.

I rode my bicycle to the liquor store and forgot it had no brakes.
I crashed into the side of the building and walked in all shaky and the owner was there who I have known for 17 or 18 years.
I used to go there and buy/steal candy and random stuff.
He knew who I was and accused me of being high.
I told him I was not high.
Asked for a 12 pack and he rang me up and took my card but before he gave me my card back he took a full 20 minutes to berate me and tell me what a fucking idiot I am/was for all the shit I pull.

The torsion spring on my garage door ripped out of the wall and I am busy with fixing that, putting up a swing set for my niece and working 40 hours a week.

I learned I was an alcoholic this weekend when I was home alone Saturday evening and could not quit thinking about alcohol and was feeling sick. (That is why I rode my bicycle to the liquor store)

Anyways....
I am healthier than ever and feel great!

I have been hesitant to start my Fonaplats' Daily Threads again because when I was on NIS it took up a considerable amount of time.

After being re-re-unpermabanned from NewTOTSE.com and waiting for a week or 2 I finally have decided to start them up again.

My main reason is because I know I will not be sitting at my computer all day hitting the "Latest Threads" button because no one will post here anyways and its quieter than an abandoned library.

Oh!
And I am meeting a fona-friend for a fona-fuck in the next couple weeks.
I am super excited about that.
Love you Candy <3

Well I got to go guys.
I need to poop now and wash my pants.

Fonaplats
New User

Re: Fonaplats' Majestic Monday

Post by Fonaplats » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:57 pm

I had a really good day.
Before work my anxiety was driving me nuts but once I got to work and remembered I am not told what to do and I kinda just float around and do my own thing I felt like I entered back into my comfortable little world inhabited by friendly people (with less skills).
Now I am home.
I feel great.
Hope everyone has had a great day too.
I love you guys!