Fonaplats' Tolerant Tuesday 7/24/28

This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
Fonaplats
New User

Fonaplats' Tolerant Tuesday 7/24/28

Post by Fonaplats » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:24 am

Today will officially make it 3 months I have been at my job.
Im loving every day of it.
Sometimes I overthink things and when stuff doesn't happen for me like I think it should I suddenly feel like everyone is against me but later I find what I am doing is more important than what I want to be doing so I end up wanting to do what I do not want to do.
I have only been there 3 months and I get phone calls from co-workers calling in sick.
I am not even hire there yet. Its kinda neat.
I woke up today needing to piss real bad but thanks to my new found fona-funds my bed is so comfortable and my blankets are so soft and warm I had no choice but to lay there for 2 hours.
Once I got up I took a type 5 shit and smoked a cigarette.
My diet is slowly changing and I am feeling a bit more healthy and energetic even with my alcoholism being in full swing.
When I grabbed a shirt to put on I glimpsed myself in the mirror for a second and then just stood there in complete shock at how sexy and cut I am.
I give all the credit to God who is with me every day and guides me and shows me the way.
Hope everyone is having a great day today.
I got to get ready for work now.
Today I will try and be tolerant of people and situations and I will try to see things from all points of veiw before I make an assumption on why someone or something is the way it is.
I will try not to pass judgement.
Love you guys.
Take care.