The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
User avatar
infinityshock
Registered
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by infinityshock » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:19 pm

in assorted news feeds ive been reading more articles and commentary about how a new civil war within the US is looming on the horizon.

i find this somewhat humorous considering these people are smack dab right in the middle of the second civil war right now and arent smart enough or observant enough to realize it.

at least a year ago i made a thread somewhere about how the second civil was a virtual certainty if the path of this country didnt change. not only did it not change...it became worse.

the key points going on here are:

1. the media is the prime instigator of this situation and they are full-on devoted to causing this strife

2. regardless of the countless battle lines and alliances that exist...and will exist...the top-tier cause of this is the membership group containing the 1% of the population the holds 99% of the wealth to distract the proles from the fact that the aristocracy consider everyone else nothing more than commodities to be used, abused, and disposed of.

Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 954
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by Helladamnleet » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:44 pm

I don't think a full on civil war is what they should be worried about. Both sides are fed up with the current government, and want change. That's what they should worry about.
[IP: logged]

User avatar
infinityshock
Registered
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by infinityshock » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:17 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:44 pm
I don't think a full on civil war is what they should be worried about. Both sides are fed up with the current government, and want change. That's what they should worry about.
thats part of what makes this so much fun. there wont be team-x vs team-y. this is going to be a full blown retard cluster fuck.

for example, two of the contestants will be the democrats vs republicans. as it is now there are several splinter groups of democrats, the two most conflictive being the nancy pelosi team and that full-retard spic from NY whos name i cant pronounce. the republicans have their own splinter groups...two of which are the pro-trump cheerleaders and the anti-trump grumpies.

there will be daily...or more frequent...alliance changes where teams that were previously at each others throats will be in bed with each other.

for example, some freak-show just tried to fire-bomb one of the foreign-invader internment camps. the question is...was he 'pro-immigrant' or anti-foreign-invader. either way...they were trying to kill spics.

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by Das Troll » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:10 am

I saw a twitter post that summed it up for me, The party of 1 billion bullets vs. the party who can't figure out what bathroom to go too. I doubt it will be a battle of actual arms because the left will lose. What it will be, what it is, is the battle of cyber warfare. That's why I urge everyone here to never give out any information. Back when it was regular Totse I never liked doing it then but I still did. People did meet ups and all sorts of shit. But that was in 2006 when shit wasn't so insane. Now doxxing is a regular thing and people will ruin your life out of spite.

Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 954
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by Helladamnleet » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:01 pm

Doxing was waaaaay worse back then. The only reason it seems worse now is because there's like 1,000x the amount of people online these days, and all that information is spread across 3 sites instead of 100 different forums.
[IP: logged]

User avatar
infinityshock
Registered
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by infinityshock » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:19 pm

Das Troll wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:10 am
I saw a twitter post that summed it up for me, The party of 1 billion bullets vs. the party who can't figure out what bathroom to go too. I doubt it will be a battle of actual arms because the left will lose. What it will be, what it is, is the battle of cyber warfare. That's why I urge everyone here to never give out any information. Back when it was regular Totse I never liked doing it then but I still did. People did meet ups and all sorts of shit. But that was in 2006 when shit wasn't so insane. Now doxxing is a regular thing and people will ruin your life out of spite.
this is going to be more akin to the type of 'warfare' that takes place in a kindergarten classroom where the little bastards wait for none of the grownups to be watching then pull each others hair, spit on their lunches, kick the backs of the desks of the kid in front of them, shoot spitballs, and other general pointless shenanigans based on their underdeveloped-emotional outbursts.

for example:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/13/us/t ... oting.html

in this case one can only say 'what the shit'

this retard 'attacked' an occupied holding facility for the detained foreign invaders. these 'targets' are the ones that are supposed to be attacked by the anti-immigrant team, not the pro-immigrant team. over in europistan this sort of thing is a national pastime for the anti-immigrant teams where they firebomb, spray graffiti, or leave pork products.

this is what i mean by shenanigans based on underdevoloped emotional outbursts. this dumbass spic-lover didnt think this one out very cognizantly based on every single aspect of his final elementary school graduation project.

more hilarity about this idiot:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/267092546703300/

https://therightscoop.com/antifa-activi ... -a-martyr/

https://www.pacificpundit.com/2019/07/1 ... fa-vashon/

this has been edited. when i read it this morning there was all kinds of laughable commentary lauding this idiot...now its just droll commentary.


Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by Das Troll » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:28 am

The sad part is the only thing the left has is the guy who ran over that woman at the unite the right rally. No one is talking about how this whacko is a leftist and the other guy who brought a gun to school then pulled it on the cops and got shot.

User avatar
infinityshock
Registered
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by infinityshock » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:47 pm

Das Troll wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:28 am
The sad part is the only thing the left has is the guy who ran over that woman at the unite the right rally. No one is talking about how this whacko is a leftist and the other guy who brought a gun to school then pulled it on the cops and got shot.
that charlottesville dude ran over that fatass because the other commies were attacking him and his car. justifiable cow-icide.

User avatar
infinityshock
Registered
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by infinityshock » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:12 pm

this is what feeds internecine warfare:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house- ... ump-tweets
Speaker Nancy Pelosi spoke in favor of a proposed resolution condemning "racist" comments by President Trump -- and Pelosi's words were eventually ruled out of order by House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, a Democrat.

"The words used by the gentlewoman from California contained an accusation of racist behavior on the part of the President,” Hoyer said. “The words should not be used in debate.”

The House then started a vote on whether to strike Pelosi's words from the record, and is expected to vote afterward on whether to ban her from speaking on the House floor for the rest of the day. Democrats were voting along party lines in favor of effectively overruling Hoyer and keeping Pelosi's comments on the record, with one Democrat member of Congress telling Fox News, "We’re going to defend our Speaker."
then some nigger democrat filed articles of impeachment against trump

and no one thinks the shitskin-loving pinkos are trying a coup-de-ta-tatas

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by Das Troll » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:47 pm

infinityshock wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:47 pm
Das Troll wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:28 am
The sad part is the only thing the left has is the guy who ran over that woman at the unite the right rally. No one is talking about how this whacko is a leftist and the other guy who brought a gun to school then pulled it on the cops and got shot.
that charlottesville dude ran over that fatass because the other commies were attacking him and his car. justifiable cow-icide.
I head heard that. I would have hoped they took that into consideration with the case.

User avatar
infinityshock
Registered
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by infinityshock » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:10 pm

Das Troll wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:47 pm
infinityshock wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:47 pm
Das Troll wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:28 am
The sad part is the only thing the left has is the guy who ran over that woman at the unite the right rally. No one is talking about how this whacko is a leftist and the other guy who brought a gun to school then pulled it on the cops and got shot.
that charlottesville dude ran over that fatass because the other commies were attacking him and his car. justifiable cow-icide.
I head heard that. I would have hoped they took that into consideration with the case.
apparently not. everything ive found within about two weeks of his arrest pointed to a feasible self-defense scenario. post-two weeks the media scrubbed any evidence and statements made by witnesses that would corroborate such a courtroom defense.

i still cant find 'discovery' (evidence in court trials) online...which is to be expected when these pinkos get their dirty dick-diddlers into the mix.

vindicktive vinny
New User
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:09 pm
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by vindicktive vinny » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:20 am

infinityshock wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:10 pm
Das Troll wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:47 pm
infinityshock wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:47 pm
Das Troll wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:28 am
The sad part is the only thing the left has is the guy who ran over that woman at the unite the right rally. No one is talking about how this whacko is a leftist and the other guy who brought a gun to school then pulled it on the cops and got shot.
that charlottesville dude ran over that fatass because the other commies were attacking him and his car. justifiable cow-icide.
I head heard that. I would have hoped they took that into consideration with the case.
apparently not. everything ive found within about two weeks of his arrest pointed to a feasible self-defense scenario. post-two weeks the media scrubbed any evidence and statements made by witnesses that would corroborate such a courtroom defense.

i still cant find 'discovery' (evidence in court trials) online...which is to be expected when these pinkos get their dirty dick-diddlers into the mix.
i registered just to inform you that no,

no there wont be a civil war in america,

now or in the near and far future.
if your reading this, then your a faggot. FAE, FUCKING, GGOT.

User avatar
infinityshock
Registered
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by infinityshock » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:03 am

vindicktive vinny wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:20 am
infinityshock wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:10 pm
Das Troll wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:47 pm
infinityshock wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:47 pm
Das Troll wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:28 am
The sad part is the only thing the left has is the guy who ran over that woman at the unite the right rally. No one is talking about how this whacko is a leftist and the other guy who brought a gun to school then pulled it on the cops and got shot.
that charlottesville dude ran over that fatass because the other commies were attacking him and his car. justifiable cow-icide.
I head heard that. I would have hoped they took that into consideration with the case.
apparently not. everything ive found within about two weeks of his arrest pointed to a feasible self-defense scenario. post-two weeks the media scrubbed any evidence and statements made by witnesses that would corroborate such a courtroom defense.

i still cant find 'discovery' (evidence in court trials) online...which is to be expected when these pinkos get their dirty dick-diddlers into the mix.
i registered just to inform you that no,

no there wont be a civil war in america,

now or in the near and far future.
please refer to the statement that states the United states is currently engaged in a civil war. be sure to pay close attention to the personality descriptives applied to those who don't realize such.

vindicktive vinny
New User
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:09 pm
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by vindicktive vinny » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:38 pm

did the definition of civil war changed over the past few months ?
if your reading this, then your a faggot. FAE, FUCKING, GGOT.

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by Das Troll » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:51 pm

I've heard this belief there wont be a civil war for a bevy of reasons. One of them being the connection the USA has to the world market. We fall, everyone falls. If the USA starts to fight with itself, the rest of the world will join in to stop it. The only problem with that belief is the people who would fight the civil war would take that personal.

It's my belief there won't be a real balls out civil war unless we have some sort of collapse of the market. People need a reason to fight and die. Currently those reasons just aren't there. No one wants to give up their creature comforts just to shoot fat, pink haired females who screech at them about gender expression or some such nonsense.

What you see now is fringe elements fighting. Those fringe elements will probably turn into gang land battles ala bloods and crips if it gets serious. Otherwise you need something massive to get the center involved in bloodshed. I'm not saying it can't happen, it can happen sooner or later.

User avatar
infinityshock
Registered
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by infinityshock » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:15 pm

Das Troll wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:51 pm
I've heard this belief there wont be a civil war for a bevy of reasons. One of them being the connection the USA has to the world market. We fall, everyone falls. If the USA starts to fight with itself, the rest of the world will join in to stop it. The only problem with that belief is the people who would fight the civil war would take that personal.

It's my belief there won't be a real balls out civil war unless we have some sort of collapse of the market. People need a reason to fight and die. Currently those reasons just aren't there. No one wants to give up their creature comforts just to shoot fat, pink haired females who screech at them about gender expression or some such nonsense.

What you see now is fringe elements fighting. Those fringe elements will probably turn into gang land battles ala bloods and crips if it gets serious. Otherwise you need something massive to get the center involved in bloodshed. I'm not saying it can't happen, it can happen sooner or later.
take a look at the rest of the world economies. if they fall any lower satan is going to be sweeping them up off his floors.

if the US starts to fight with itself the rest of the world will pop the largest bowl of popcorn and cheer on the death toll. russia, china, iran, saudi arabia (hows that for a combination), venezuela, and several other countries will happily contribute to the feeding of the flames by 'donating' generous quantities of small arms, medium arms, and any other arms that will make the biggest mess possible.

a civil war doesnt have to have massed troop movements to be a civil war.

- bundy ranch
- https://www.newsweek.com/ice-arrest-thw ... in-1450645
- democrats engaged in a completely overt attempt at subverting the electoral process with a coup of POTUS
- nat'l asshole advancement of coon proliferation (NAACP) unanimously 'demanding' POTUS impeachment
- the media is entirely controlled by the kike-led pinko forces and completely subverts any information exchange contrary to its agenda

i could go on and on for pages.

User avatar
infinityshock
Registered
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by infinityshock » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:16 pm

vindicktive vinny wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:38 pm
did the definition of civil war changed over the past few months ?
no

Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 954
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by Helladamnleet » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:30 pm

Do you think if a civil war broke out I could seek asylum in, like, Canada, or Australia or something? That would be tits
[IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by Das Troll » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:46 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:30 pm
Do you think if a civil war broke out I could seek asylum in, like, Canada, or Australia or something? That would be tits
Both of those places are ass. One is ran by Justin Trudeu and the other has more dangerous animals and bugs than any other place in the world.

Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 954
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by Helladamnleet » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:24 am

Das Troll wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:46 am
Helladamnleet wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:30 pm
Do you think if a civil war broke out I could seek asylum in, like, Canada, or Australia or something? That would be tits
Both of those places are ass. One is ran by Justin Trudeu and the other has more dangerous animals and bugs than any other place in the world.
I'm not a dame so the bugs and animals don't really bother me.
[IP: logged]

vindicktive vinny
New User
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:09 pm
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by vindicktive vinny » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:27 am

infinityshock wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:15 pm

a civil war doesnt have to have massed troop movements to be a civil war.
wrong.
dicktionary wrote:A civil war is a high-intensity conflict, often involving regular armed forces, that is sustained, organized and large-scale. Civil wars may result in large numbers of casualties and the consumption of significant resources.[3] Most modern civil wars involve intervention by outside powers. According to Patrick M. Regan in his book Civil Wars and Foreign Powers (2000) about two thirds of the 138 intrastate conflicts between the end of World War II and 2000 saw international intervention, with the United States intervening in 35 of these conflicts.[4]
if your reading this, then your a faggot. FAE, FUCKING, GGOT.

User avatar
infinityshock
Registered
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by infinityshock » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:32 pm

vindicktive vinny wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:27 am
infinityshock wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:15 pm

a civil war doesnt have to have massed troop movements to be a civil war.
wrong.
dicktionary wrote:A civil war is a high-intensity conflict, often involving regular armed forces, that is sustained, organized and large-scale. Civil wars may result in large numbers of casualties and the consumption of significant resources.[3] Most modern civil wars involve intervention by outside powers. According to Patrick M. Regan in his book Civil Wars and Foreign Powers (2000) about two thirds of the 138 intrastate conflicts between the end of World War II and 2000 saw international intervention, with the United States intervening in 35 of these conflicts.[4]
youre an idiot

google search 'define civil war':
civ·il war
/ˌsivil ˈwô(ə)r/
noun
noun: civil war; plural noun: civil wars

a war between citizens of the same country.

wikipedia entry 'civil war':
A civil war, also known as an intrastate war in polemology,[1] is a war between organized groups within the same state or country.
youre an idiot

Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 954
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by Helladamnleet » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:22 pm

Kinda proved yourself wrong there, bud. "between organized groups within the same state or country"

organized groups
groups
[IP: logged]

User avatar
infinityshock
Registered
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by infinityshock » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:15 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:22 pm
Kinda proved yourself wrong there, bud. "between organized groups within the same state or country"

organized groups
groups
keep on making as little sense as that gibbering retard up above...'cause youre doin' it right.

Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 954
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by Helladamnleet » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:28 pm

It's literally a quote from YOUR post, brodeo
[IP: logged]

User avatar
infinityshock
Registered
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by infinityshock » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:49 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:28 pm
It's literally a quote from YOUR post, brodeo
yes, it is. good job on your reading comprehension skills. gold star for you.

regarding your previous post...there is nothing that implies, much less proves, anything i stated was 'wrong'

additionally:

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/453062-new-us-civil-war/
With a level of audacity and self-righteousness that has become a trademark of the Left, not once did the article float the possibility that just maybe the mainstream media is complicit in the ongoing deterioration of political discourse, or that the Democrats are just as much to blame as the Republicans for the political fallout that now presents a grave risk to the Republic.

Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 954
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by Helladamnleet » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:44 pm

infinityshock wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:49 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:28 pm
It's literally a quote from YOUR post, brodeo
yes, it is. good job on your reading comprehension skills. gold star for you.

regarding your previous post...there is nothing that implies, much less proves, anything i stated was 'wrong'

additionally:

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/453062-new-us-civil-war/
With a level of audacity and self-righteousness that has become a trademark of the Left, not once did the article float the possibility that just maybe the mainstream media is complicit in the ongoing deterioration of political discourse, or that the Democrats are just as much to blame as the Republicans for the political fallout that now presents a grave risk to the Republic.
The part where it says ORGANIZED GROUPS is where you proved yourself wrong.
[IP: logged]

User avatar
infinityshock
Registered
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by infinityshock » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:54 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:44 pm
infinityshock wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:49 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:28 pm
It's literally a quote from YOUR post, brodeo
yes, it is. good job on your reading comprehension skills. gold star for you.

regarding your previous post...there is nothing that implies, much less proves, anything i stated was 'wrong'

additionally:

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/453062-new-us-civil-war/
With a level of audacity and self-righteousness that has become a trademark of the Left, not once did the article float the possibility that just maybe the mainstream media is complicit in the ongoing deterioration of political discourse, or that the Democrats are just as much to blame as the Republicans for the political fallout that now presents a grave risk to the Republic.
The part where it says ORGANIZED GROUPS is where you proved yourself wrong.
until you do a better job explaining your gibbering im going to leave my replies at the simple and appropriate: youre an idiot.

Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 954
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by Helladamnleet » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:10 am

or·gan·ized
/ˈôrɡəˌnīzd/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
adjective: organized; adjective: organised

arranged in a systematic way, especially on a large scale.
"organized crime"
having one's affairs in order so as to deal with them efficiently.
"I am systematic and organized enough to save things"
synonyms: well ordered, in order, ordered, well run, well regulated, orderly, efficient, neat, tidy, methodical, businesslike, planned, systematic, structured, arranged; informaltogether
"a highly organized campaign"
antonyms: disorganized, inefficient
having formed a labor union, political group, etc.
"a repressive regime that crushed organized labor"


group
/ɡro͞op/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: group; plural noun: groups

1.
a number of people or things that are located close together or are considered or classed together.
"these bodies fall into four distinct groups"
synonyms: category, class, classification, grouping, set, lot, batch, bracket, type, sort, kind, variety, family, species, genus, breed, style; More
grade, grading, rank, status
"she sorted the coins into groups"
a number of people who work together or share certain beliefs.
"I now belong to my local drama group"
synonyms: faction, division, section, clique, coterie, circle, set, ring, camp, bloc, caucus, cabal, junta, fringe movement, splinter group, minority group
"a coup attempt was mounted by a group within the parliament"
a commercial organization consisting of several companies under common ownership.
synonyms: association, club, society, league, guild, circle, union, consortium, cooperative, partnership, syndicate; rareconsociation
"the women's group meets in the early afternoon"
a number of musicians who play popular music together.
Military
a unit of the US Air Force, consisting of two or more squadrons.
Military
a unit of the US Army, consisting of two or more battalions.

Art
two or more figures or objects forming a design.
Chemistry
a set of elements occupying a column in the periodic table and having broadly similar properties arising from their similar electronic structure.
Chemistry
a combination of atoms having a recognizable identity in a number of compounds.
Mathematics
a set of elements, together with an associative binary operation, that contains an inverse for each element and an identity element.
Geology
a stratigraphic division consisting of two or more formations.
[IP: logged]

Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 954
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by Helladamnleet » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:11 am

Calling other people idiots when you're acting like a full blown retard is embarrassing. For you.


Face it, a civil war involves armies. No matter what spin you put on it, it is still an ORGANIZED GROUP of people, aka an ARMY.
[IP: logged]

User avatar
infinityshock
Registered
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by infinityshock » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:43 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:11 am
Calling other people idiots when you're acting like a full blown retard is embarrassing. For you.


Face it, a civil war involves armies. No matter what spin you put on it, it is still an ORGANIZED GROUP of people, aka an ARMY.
you suck at discussion.

youre an idiot because youre an idiot.

my statement was:
infinityshock wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:15 pm
a civil war doesnt have to have massed troop movements to be a civil war.

nowhere in anything youve posted contradicks that fact

vindicktive vinny
New User
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:09 pm
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by vindicktive vinny » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:38 pm

infinityshock wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:32 pm
vindicktive vinny wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:27 am
infinityshock wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:15 pm

a civil war doesnt have to have massed troop movements to be a civil war.
wrong.
dicktionary wrote:A civil war is a high-intensity conflict, often involving regular armed forces, that is sustained, organized and large-scale. Civil wars may result in large numbers of casualties and the consumption of significant resources.[3] Most modern civil wars involve intervention by outside powers. According to Patrick M. Regan in his book Civil Wars and Foreign Powers (2000) about two thirds of the 138 intrastate conflicts between the end of World War II and 2000 saw international intervention, with the United States intervening in 35 of these conflicts.[4]
youre an idiot

google search 'define civil war':
civ·il war
/ˌsivil ˈwô(ə)r/
noun
noun: civil war; plural noun: civil wars

a war between citizens of the same country.

wikipedia entry 'civil war':
A civil war, also known as an intrastate war in polemology,[1] is a war between organized groups within the same state or country.
youre an idiot
no, the part you missed was HIGH INTENSITY CONFLICT.
if your reading this, then your a faggot. FAE, FUCKING, GGOT.

User avatar
infinityshock
Registered
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by infinityshock » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:16 pm

vindicktive vinny wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:38 pm
infinityshock wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:32 pm
vindicktive vinny wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:27 am
infinityshock wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:15 pm

a civil war doesnt have to have massed troop movements to be a civil war.
wrong.
dicktionary wrote:A civil war is a high-intensity conflict, often involving regular armed forces, that is sustained, organized and large-scale. Civil wars may result in large numbers of casualties and the consumption of significant resources.[3] Most modern civil wars involve intervention by outside powers. According to Patrick M. Regan in his book Civil Wars and Foreign Powers (2000) about two thirds of the 138 intrastate conflicts between the end of World War II and 2000 saw international intervention, with the United States intervening in 35 of these conflicts.[4]
youre an idiot

google search 'define civil war':
civ·il war
/ˌsivil ˈwô(ə)r/
noun
noun: civil war; plural noun: civil wars

a war between citizens of the same country.

wikipedia entry 'civil war':
A civil war, also known as an intrastate war in polemology,[1] is a war between organized groups within the same state or country.
youre an idiot
no, the part you missed was HIGH INTENSITY CONFLICT.
you need to let that crack high wear off before you try to post.

'HIGH INTENSITY CONFLICT' has nothing to do with anything i stated in anything i posted that anything you posted validly contradicted.

User avatar
infinityshock
Registered
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by infinityshock » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:11 am

the latest incident:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/07/29/us/f ... index.html

a shitskin/Caucasian product of miscegenation goes on a shooting spree.

Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 954
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by Helladamnleet » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:24 pm

infinityshock wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:43 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:11 am
Calling other people idiots when you're acting like a full blown retard is embarrassing. For you.


Face it, a civil war involves armies. No matter what spin you put on it, it is still an ORGANIZED GROUP of people, aka an ARMY.
you suck at discussion.

youre an idiot because youre an idiot.

my statement was:
infinityshock wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:15 pm
a civil war doesnt have to have massed troop movements to be a civil war.

nowhere in anything youve posted contradicks that fact
No, but the part where you posted "ORGANIZED GROUPS" contradicts what you posted earlier. Face it, you fucked up and blew your own argument away.
[IP: logged]

User avatar
infinityshock
Registered
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by infinityshock » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:17 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:24 pm
infinityshock wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:43 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:11 am
Calling other people idiots when you're acting like a full blown retard is embarrassing. For you.


Face it, a civil war involves armies. No matter what spin you put on it, it is still an ORGANIZED GROUP of people, aka an ARMY.
you suck at discussion.

youre an idiot because youre an idiot.

my statement was:
infinityshock wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:15 pm
a civil war doesnt have to have massed troop movements to be a civil war.

nowhere in anything youve posted contradicks that fact
No, but the part where you posted "ORGANIZED GROUPS" contradicts what you posted earlier. Face it, you fucked up and blew your own argument away.
the term 'full retard' is a state of intellectual enlightenment compared to whatever existence of brain damage you suffer through.

'ORGANIZED GROUPS' is in no way synonymous with the term 'massed troops'

youre an idiot.

Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 954
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by Helladamnleet » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:18 pm

infinityshock wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:17 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:24 pm
infinityshock wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:43 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:11 am
Calling other people idiots when you're acting like a full blown retard is embarrassing. For you.


Face it, a civil war involves armies. No matter what spin you put on it, it is still an ORGANIZED GROUP of people, aka an ARMY.
you suck at discussion.

youre an idiot because youre an idiot.

my statement was:
infinityshock wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:15 pm
a civil war doesnt have to have massed troop movements to be a civil war.

nowhere in anything youve posted contradicks that fact
No, but the part where you posted "ORGANIZED GROUPS" contradicts what you posted earlier. Face it, you fucked up and blew your own argument away.
the term 'full retard' is a state of intellectual enlightenment compared to whatever existence of brain damage you suffer through.

'ORGANIZED GROUPS' is in no way synonymous with the term 'massed troops'

youre an idiot.
troop
/tro͞op/
Learn to pronounce
noun
plural noun: troops

1.
soldiers or armed forces.
"UN peacekeeping troops"
synonyms: soldiers, armed forces, service men, men, service women; More
the services, the army, the military, soldiery
"British troops were stationed here during the war"
2.
a group of soldiers, especially a cavalry unit commanded by a captain, or an airborne unit.
a unit of 18 to 24 Girl Scouts or Boy Scouts organized under a troop leader.
3.
a group of people or animals of a particular kind.
"a troop of musicians"
synonyms: group, party, band, gang, bevy, body, company, troupe, assemblage, gathering, crowd, throng, horde, pack, drove, flock, swarm, stream, multitude, host, army, cohort; More
mob;
corps, contingent, squad, detachment, unit, detail, patrol;
informalbunch, gaggle, crew, posse, load
"a troop of tourists"

verb
3rd person present: troops

1.
(of a group of people) come or go together or in large numbers.

"the girls trooped in for dinner"
synonyms: walk, march, file, straggle; More



HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
[IP: logged]

User avatar
infinityshock
Registered
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by infinityshock » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:48 pm

cut-&-paste does nothing to disprove that youre an idiot.

think about it.

think if 'spiggoty'...an obsolete term with zero usage in current vernacular...has any plausible relation to the term 'spic' when the alternative is 'hispanic'

vindicktive vinny
New User
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:09 pm
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by vindicktive vinny » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:19 am

infinityshock wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:16 pm
vindicktive vinny wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:38 pm

no, the part you missed was HIGH INTENSITY CONFLICT.
you need to let that crack high wear off before you try to post.

'HIGH INTENSITY CONFLICT' has nothing to do with anything i stated in anything i posted that anything you posted validly contradicted.
if its not a high intensity conflict then it isnt a civil war.

just civil disobidience.
if your reading this, then your a faggot. FAE, FUCKING, GGOT.

Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 954
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: The Care and Feeding of Civil War II

Post by Helladamnleet » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:52 am

infinityshock wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:32 pm
vindicktive vinny wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:27 am
infinityshock wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:15 pm

a civil war doesnt have to have massed troop movements to be a civil war.
wrong.
dicktionary wrote:A civil war is a high-intensity conflict, often involving regular armed forces, that is sustained, organized and large-scale. Civil wars may result in large numbers of casualties and the consumption of significant resources.[3] Most modern civil wars involve intervention by outside powers. According to Patrick M. Regan in his book Civil Wars and Foreign Powers (2000) about two thirds of the 138 intrastate conflicts between the end of World War II and 2000 saw international intervention, with the United States intervening in 35 of these conflicts.[4]
youre an idiot

google search 'define civil war':
civ·il war
/ˌsivil ˈwô(ə)r/
noun
noun: civil war; plural noun: civil wars

a war between citizens of the same country.



wikipedia entry 'civil war':
A civil war, also known as an intrastate war in polemology,[1] is a war between organized groups within the same state or country.
youre an idiot
[IP: logged]

Post Reply