HUGE flaw in how NiS works for new members

This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
Enigma
Site Admin

HUGE flaw in how NiS works for new members

Post by Enigma » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:10 am

I got to make, like, 10 posts under a new account and get locked out because "I made too many posts on a new account" and need to become more established, which is impossible without being able to post.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Juicebox

Re: HUGE flaw in how NiS works for new members

Post by Juicebox » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:52 am

You can thank scron for that

Basically, it lets you make 10 posts, then sends it to lanny for review, and if he determines it not to be spam, he removes the restriction

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:03 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:10 am
I got to make, like, 10 posts under a new account and get locked out because "I made too many posts on a new account" and need to become more established, which is impossible without being able to post.
its a 24 hour hold, idiot.

its another of his useless safety measures from when i was kroz-kock-kascading for his viewing pleasure.

make another acct and stop the mewling

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:45 pm

infinityshock wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:03 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:

its another of his useless safety measures from when i was kroz-kock-kascading for his viewing pleasure.

Gee that's strange because I was just able to make another post less than 24 hours later.
:weed: [IP: logged]

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:47 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:45 pm
infinityshock wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:03 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:

Gee that's strange because I was just able to make another post less than 24 hours later.
then have a cookie and bone-apatite.