'cool mist' difussers

This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
Enigma
Site Admin

'cool mist' difussers

Post by Enigma » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:17 am

So this house has a stank ass downstairs bathroom, and having bad luck with wax burners in the past, I figured I'd give a cool mist diffuser a try, and let me tell you these are fucking GREAT. First of all, it started smelling good the second I hit the power button, and it's already completely replaced the weird smell with a very relaxing scent that makes you feel like you're in a high-end office rather than a downstairs 3/4 bath. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this to anyone who simply wants their house to smell good.

The only caveat is a 100ml Better Homes and Gardens diffuser only lasts like 8 hours, so you gotta refill it with water and a few drops of essential oils 2-3 times a day, but they do make bigger ones that last 12-24 hours depending on if you have it on continuous mode or 30 seconds on 30 seconds off.
:weed: [IP: logged]