Have you ever been caught shoplifting?

This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
Das Troll
Registered

Re: Have you ever been caught shoplifting?

Post by Das Troll » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:53 pm

Back when I was a kid I got caught 2 or 3 times. My mom caught me once and I got busted for that. The other time I think I did or got close to getting caught stealing tools from a home depot type store. A blow torch if I remember correctly was what I got caught with. This was way way back when I was a kid and we used to do crazy shit with blow torches. Another time I got caught stealing golf balls from a mini golf place and they banned me for life. Again I was like 12 and they kicked me out of the place to sit on the edge of a highway with no way to get home.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Have you ever been caught shoplifting?

Post by Enigma » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:22 am

Once and it was really stupid. Like, I knew the bitch was watching me. Funny thing is though I denied denied denied and the police told them to please bring them the packaging which they couldn't produce. For some reason they didn't see me shed the actual package.

I was with some dude when he tried committing retail fraud too (he put other items in the box of a large cheap item.)
:weed: [IP: logged]