Black chicks are fat and manly

This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.
Das Troll
Registered

Black chicks are fat and manly

Post by Das Troll » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:05 am

Mmmm MMmmmm Yes I can taste the salt already. According to some studies, there are 40% of black women who are obese and 60% of black women who are at least over weight. So lets say one million black women out there for my white cock to fuck, I don't like fat chicks so that takes the million down to 400k. You take those 400k and you take all the uggos out and lets just say you have 200k viable pool for my big white ding dong to cum into. You take that 200k and you take 50k off for generally ugly chicks. This really doesn't have anything to do with your ethnicity, but everything to do with your busted ass face.

Now you have 150k black females that are attractive and not fat. Out of that 150k, how many of those black females aren't acting like ghetto bitches/masculine females? 50k? So now you're down to 50k black females that aren't fucking fat, masculine bitches with attitude.

And black females wonder why no one wants them.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Black chicks are fat and manly

Post by Enigma » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:47 am

I fucking know, right? It's weird how you can take the same negress and set her right next to herself without the accent and she goes from a 1 to a 5 instantly.
:weed: [IP: logged]