"Getting" Videogames

The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets.
somethinwird2

"Getting" Videogames

Post by somethinwird2 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:01 am

I know how to pirate movies and books but all the videogame pirating websites look shady as fuck and I don't want to risk my pc on some shitty game. Anyways could someone give some good websites or guides for pirating videogames?

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: "Getting" Videogames

Post by Enigma » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:13 pm

https://skidrowreloaded.nl/

FitGirl repacks are legit too
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Re: "Getting" Videogames

Post by Das Troll » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:27 pm

Private torrent sites. You'll have to do some leg work, but there are forums that are specifically for this sort of thing that announce when private torrent sites open their doors for new members. They also trade invites in those same forums. I have never gotten a virus from a private torrent site, only public ones like pirate bay.