Simple Hulu Fix

The Technophiliacs forum is for discussing any and all forms of tech and other types of social backwardness. Including discussions of strange home-brewed hardware technology. Where to get good tools. How to make fiberglass molds. Computer hardware and software technolgy, including operating systems, applications, networking, hardware, CPU's, disk drives, and other geeky things. Viruses and Artificial Life discussions. End user tools discussions and support issues. Gating the Internet with other nets.
Enigma
Site Admin

idea Simple Hulu Fix

Post by Enigma » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:31 am

So I've had this Samsung smart TV for a little over a year, and a few months back got a free year of Hulu, which on my computer has been great, and on the Wii U not so terrible, but for some reason on my TV it's always sucked. I spent a lot of time playing with settings, seeing if I could get it to work, and finally settled on this: It's the damn WIFI built into the TV. I swapped the cord out for a $10 50 foot cord and Wal-Mart and not only does it work without buffering every 7 seconds, it works in FULL HD. I'm watching X-Files in quality I didn't even know was possible.
:weed: [IP: logged]