Candidate Biden decides to put out his stance on guns, hilarity ensues

This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons.
Das Troll
Registered

Candidate Biden decides to put out his stance on guns, hilarity ensues

Post by Das Troll » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:25 am

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

Fuck me what an absolute mess of talking points and little feints. Biden for sure didn't write this but I feel like it was wrote by a bunch of people, each throwing in their own little idea about what they think should be done. At some points it seems like they know what they're talking about, others they just use buzzwords like "ghost guns".

There's so much wrong with this that I could spend the next 3 or 4 hours writing up a post. What a joke.

AngryIVer
Registered

Re: Candidate Biden decides to put out his stance on guns, hilarity ensues

Post by AngryIVer » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:32 am

I think the part that pisses me off the most is where they decided to blatantly lie and say some list of 500,000 "fugitive from justice" were "deleted from the list".

1) Fugitive from justice means they jumped bail, and, correct me if I'm wrong, but having felony warrants out usually puts a damper on getting a gun

2) If they were DELTED by Trump, there is no restoring said list

3) If you COULD destroy the list, it sounds like you need WAY more police, because half a million people jumping bail is a real big issue.

Fuck Biden I hope he fucking dies.

It's okay though, I'm pretty sure you can legally manufacture your own guns up to a certain degree without getting in trouble.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet