Page 1 of 1

Who's your favorite lady?

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:33 pm
by Das Troll
Colt 1911 government model

Image

Re: Who's your favorite lady?

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:41 am
by Helladamnleet
That's pretty sexy. I want a meme gun like the Walther PPK Image

Re: Who's your favorite lady?

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:19 pm
by infinityshock
wait...what was the topic again?

either way...


Image

Re: Who's your favorite lady?

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:27 pm
by infinityshock
Das Troll wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:33 pm
Colt 1911 government model

Image
also...

Image

Re: Who's your favorite lady?

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:46 pm
by Das Troll
infinityshock wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:19 pm
wait...what was the topic again?

either way...


Image
Funny looking gun you got there. ;)
infinityshock wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:27 pm
Das Troll wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:33 pm
Colt 1911 government model

Image
also...

Image
Oooo that's nice. The things I would do for that gun would burn the nose hairs off a dead nun.

Re: Who's your favorite lady?

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:45 am
by Helladamnleet
infinityshock wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:19 pm
wait...what was the topic again?

either way...


Image
Idk if I'm more turned on by the chick, or the retarded way she's holding that gun :eek: :eek: :eek:

Re: Who's your favorite lady?

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:23 pm
by infinityshock
Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:45 am
infinityshock wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:19 pm
wait...what was the topic again?

either way...


Image
Idk if I'm more turned on by the chick, or the retarded way she's holding that gun :eek: :eek: :eek:


what she lacks in prowess with manual-of-arms she makes up for in concealment technique.


Image



now this chick knows what shes doing. good finger control.


Image

Re: Who's your favorite lady?

Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:05 am
by vindicktive vinny
whoa.

lots of surrogates.

Re: Who's your favorite lady?

Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:38 am
by infinityshock
vindicktive vinny wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:05 am
whoa.

lots of surrogates.
nothing wrong with surrogates. as a matter of fact...your own birth is the result of a surrogate mothering. your mother was unable to conceive until that nigger anal gang bang then 9 months later she shit you out.

Re: Who's your favorite lady?

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:32 am
by vindicktive vinny
infinityshock wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:38 am
vindicktive vinny wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:05 am
whoa.

lots of surrogates.
nothing wrong with surrogates. as a matter of fact...your own birth is the result of a surrogate mothering. your mother was unable to conceive until that nigger anal gang bang then 9 months later she shit you out.
that happened to your dad too ?

Re: Who's your favorite lady?

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:05 pm
by infinityshock
vindicktive vinny wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:32 am
infinityshock wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:38 am
vindicktive vinny wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:05 am
whoa.

lots of surrogates.
nothing wrong with surrogates. as a matter of fact...your own birth is the result of a surrogate mothering. your mother was unable to conceive until that nigger anal gang bang then 9 months later she shit you out.
that happened to your dad too ?
yes. he butt-fucked your grandmother with a few dozen of his friends then low and behold, 9 months later your father was shat out.