Clearwater, FL

Travel tips, places to go, things to do.
Das Troll
Registered

Clearwater, FL

Post by Das Troll » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:36 pm

Just recently went to Clearwater Florida for a bit to hang out. You might know Clearwater as the main stomping grounds of the church of scientology. The CoS has bought up much of down town to the point where the city council had to put a stop to it. They would buy up a property, put a sorta kinda business in it that never seemed to quite open, and then sit on it until the property values went up. There are a few good things to do in Clearwater, but the main thing is go to the beach. Clearwater beach is one of the better rated beaches in the world last I heard with sand so soft and white that it feels like you're walking on a cloud. It sports a ton of hotels, boat rides (my favorite was the pirate ship, free booze!) and shopping. It also has Pier 60. Fishing isn't bad but I never caught anything worthwhile. Also pelicans and segals are so aggressive that you gotta really watch your back.
beach.jpg
beach.jpg (212.97 KiB) Viewed 1088 times
This picture was originally much bigger and had a picture of the oceans as well. Placing pictures inline is kinda difficult considering the size that is allowed. Clearwater and the surrounding areas are great for boozing around and being a general lazy shit. The houses are all very strange, each having their own special front yard that seems like they just fill it with whatever they find. Even the rich houses have things like street legal golf carts and out door hand made chandeliers.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Clearwater, FL

Post by Enigma » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:22 am

My bad, guy. I'll try to figure out a way to make it just thumbnail.
:weed: [IP: logged]